Time to liquidate some of my Muppet collection

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
Sadly, it is time to liquidate some of my Muppet collection. I have quite a bit of Muppet items I am planning to sell in the next couple of weeks/months.

I will post specific items when I have the time but for now here is a brief rundown of some of the items I will be selling.

A somewhat large collection of Muppet appearances on television on DVD. These were acquired either thru trading or purchase. I will list a breakdown later. I created covers for many of the DVD cases for the various appearances. I do wish the DVDs to go into hands of true Muppet fans so I will not charge for the content but I did put a lot of time and effort in to the covers which is worth something. Not looking to make money on these but would like to recoup my time for the design and the shipping and handling.​
Hallmark Muppet ornaments​
Almost a complete collection of loose Palisades figures, including many of the playsets. I will post an individual list later.​
A set of the Wilkins & Wontkins puppets with a Wilkins coffee tin and display case​

I could use some help on where to look for pricing for many of these items. e-Bay is one source but anyone have other sources to look?

I could also use help or a link for the Palisades figures and which accessories went with which figures. Right now I have the figures displayed but many of the individual accessories are just in one big box.

I will post a complete list of all the items when I have the time.

But for now, if you are interested in any particular DVD, figure, ornament etc. let me know and/or make me an offer.

I do plan on selling many of the items on e-Bay but I've been a member here or lurking here for such a long time I'd like to give MC members a first crack

Thanks

Last edited:

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I honestly would recommend Etsy if you’re looking for alternative options. Best of luck to you with your sellings.