Timeless Trinkets Anyone?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Anyone here familiar with a website called Timeless Trinkets? It's kind of like an online thrift store/Goodwill like site that showcases what it calls itself, including various vintage figures of various different cartoon characters, as well as a sloo of Muppet (Babies) figures as well.

Has anyone done business through this site before? I've tried contacting whoever runs the site on two different occasions within two months regarding certain figures I was interested in purchasing, but I never heard back from them... and I can see since then some of those figures have apparently been sold, because they're no longer listed.

It seems to have a bit of a good reputation, but it doesn't seem very reliable or trustworthy to me, what do you guys think?

Colbynfriends

Reaction score
Its an interesting site, they do have quite a few Muppet artifects.
When you contacted them, did you E-mail or call?
If I were to guess off the bat, I don't know about this site to be honest. Its concerning that they're selling the site, and the fact is advertised.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
It stated that e-mail was prefered contact because e-mail was checked multiple times on a daily basis, so I e-mailed about three months ago, but I never heard back, and I was assuming something was wrong, because I also wasn't receiving e-mail notifications from other sites like MySpace and YouTube, so I e-mailed again a month after that, but still never got a response.

I'd call, but if I'm not getting responses to my e-mails, I'm not about to run up a phone bill at that, and I don't like talking on the phone anyway.

I'm confused though, what do you mean they're selling the site?

Colbynfriends

Reaction score
For Sale
Thats what I was talking about.
So since calling isn't an option, try E-mailing one more time.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Oh wow, I wasn't even aware of that; looks like another recession victim I'd assume, because I know small businesses like that all over the country are closing down or selling lock-stock-and-barrel.

Eh, like I said, some of what I was looking at apparently has been sold since I last e-mailed, so I don't think I'll fool around with this site anymore; especially now that I know it's for sale.