1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Times when Boober was right

Discussion in 'Fraggle Rock' started by Princeton, Feb 24, 2012.

1. Princeton

Princeton Active Member

Boober is, of course, the great worrier of the Fraggle five. But I can think of at least two episodes where Boober's concerns were justified (The River of Life and Bored Stiff). I'm sure there's more examples; can you guys think of more?
    GopherCoffee likes this.
  2. charlietheowl

charlietheowl Well-Known Member

When I saw the subject line without clicking on the thread first I instantly thought of Bored Stiff. You beat me to the punch.

He's right in Doomsday Soup, since the soup is the reason for the rock-quake.
    GopherCoffee likes this.
  3. Borples

Borples Active Member

In The Terrible Tunnel, the knots in the tails (ow) turned out to be lifesavers!
  4. Slackbot

Slackbot Well-Known Member

I never realized that. I thought they were just holding onto each other's tails; I never recognized that they were holding onto knots. Heh heh, learn something new every day!
    GopherCoffee likes this.
  5. PanthraDion

PanthraDion Well-Known Member

That's interesting, I never realized that.
    GopherCoffee likes this.
  6. Slackbot

Slackbot Well-Known Member

In Marooned Boober saw the falling rock sign and tried to alert Red, but she blew off his warning. He certainly was right then. And then there was Boober and the Glob, in which Boober was the only one who found the big gooey Sweetums-sounding Doozer-eating blob to be alarming.

BTW, it always cracks me up when Boober yawns, trying to get the glob to yawn, and instead all the Doozers it has eaten yawn. I don't know why I find that so funny, but I do.
    GopherCoffee and Borples like this.
  7. Tom Fraggle

Tom Fraggle Active Member

Wow. I never noticed this, but thanks for pointing it out. As Slackbot said, they were holding onto the knots. It adds a whole new meaning to why Boober thinks tying your tail in a knot is a good thing. :sigh:
    GopherCoffee, PanthraDion and Borples like this.
  8. muppetfan24/7

muppetfan24/7 Well-Known Member

The "Marooned" episode was always my favorite episode of the first season. Boober was right about the falling rock swarning sign. When I was younger and saw this episode for the first time, I was like, "Boober's right, Red! Something bad's going to happen." I tell ya, I was scared when bad thing happen.

The Boober and the Glob episode, I believed the part where Boober yawned then the Dozzer inside the glob was hilarious.
    GopherCoffee likes this.