Times when Boober was right

Princeton

Reaction score
Boober is, of course, the great worrier of the Fraggle five. But I can think of at least two episodes where Boober's concerns were justified (The River of Life and Bored Stiff). I'm sure there's more examples; can you guys think of more?

charlietheowl

Reaction score
When I saw the subject line without clicking on the thread first I instantly thought of Bored Stiff. You beat me to the punch.

He's right in Doomsday Soup, since the soup is the reason for the rock-quake.

Slackbot

Reaction score
In The Terrible Tunnel, the knots in the tails (ow) turned out to be lifesavers!
I never realized that. I thought they were just holding onto each other's tails; I never recognized that they were holding onto knots. Heh heh, learn something new every day!

PanthraDion

Reaction score
I never realized that. I thought they were just holding onto each other's tails; I never recognized that they were holding onto knots. Heh heh, learn something new every day!
That's interesting, I never realized that.

Slackbot

Reaction score
In Marooned Boober saw the falling rock sign and tried to alert Red, but she blew off his warning. He certainly was right then. And then there was Boober and the Glob, in which Boober was the only one who found the big gooey Sweetums-sounding Doozer-eating blob to be alarming.

BTW, it always cracks me up when Boober yawns, trying to get the glob to yawn, and instead all the Doozers it has eaten yawn. I don't know why I find that so funny, but I do.

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
In Marooned Boober saw the falling rock sign and tried to alert Red, but she blew off his warning. He certainly was right then. And then there was Boober and the Glob, in which Boober was the only one who found the big gooey Sweetums-sounding Doozer-eating blob to be alarming.

BTW, it always cracks me up when Boober yawns, trying to get the glob to yawn, and instead all the Doozers it has eaten yawn. I don't know why I find that so funny, but I do.
The "Marooned" episode was always my favorite episode of the first season. Boober was right about the falling rock swarning sign. When I was younger and saw this episode for the first time, I was like, "Boober's right, Red! Something bad's going to happen." I tell ya, I was scared when bad thing happen.

The Boober and the Glob episode, I believed the part where Boober yawned then the Dozzer inside the glob was hilarious.