Timestamp

scarecroe

Reaction score
Heya Phil,

I'm thinking that your server might need to be adjusted for Daylight Savings as the time is showing up as one hour off. I've checked to make sure that I have my proper Time Zone specified in my preferences, and it's still reading as one hour off.

Anyway, I'm sure there are plenty of things you're still very hard at work ironing out, so I'll let you get back to doing those things.

(Oh, and while I'm at it, I'm sure you've noticed that the footer of each page that contains the links and Jelsoft copyright information is a very dark blue and black font (respectively) on top of a black background)

Jackie

Reaction score
Yeah I thought I had a whole hour before I leave for school...but now I have to go! LOL!!!! :smile:

scarecroe

Reaction score
You know you're a Muppet fan when....
  1. You rely on the Muppet Central Forum clock to get you to school on time and in classic Muppet fashion, you arrive late causing havoc and craziness

Jackie

Reaction score
LOL!!! "Hello Professor Babyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!" *slaps professor on back and proceeds to take seat*

hehe

scarecroe

Reaction score
[sigh]

I feel ashamed that you've just made a reference to a movie for my benefit and I'm slightly embarrassed to admit that I just haven't got the foggiest....

:frown:

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
The timestamp issue has now been corrected. Update your control panels accordingly.

All the kiddies should now get to class on time. :wink:

EmmyMik

Reaction score
Originally posted by Phillip Chapman
The timestamp issue has now been corrected. Update your control panels accordingly.

All the kiddies should now get to class on time. :wink:
Drat!

There goes my "I didn't show up because Muppet Central had the wrong time" excuse...

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Scarecroe-

Originally posted by scarecroe
sigh I feel ashamed that you've just made a reference to a movie for my benefit and I'm slightly embarrassed to admit that I just haven't got the foggiest.... :frown:
"SHAAAAAAAME ON YOU!!"
That's from old Sesame Street episodes where Grover would go running up to Kermit and slap him on the back and say, "Hey there Kermit babyeeeee!" Or something like that.

But unless you're nearing 30 you might not remember that.

FOZ le Nivek

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Today on "Play With Me Sesame". Eric Jacobson's Grover did the same thing to Ernie... "Hey Ernie babyeeeee!" Back slap and all. Classic.

scarecroe

Reaction score
Foz-

Originally posted by FOZZI3B3AR
"SHAAAAAAAME ON YOU!!"
That's from old Sesame Street episodes where Grover would.......
OOOOooohh!!!!

[slaps self on head]

I thought her reference had something more to do with the professor part :embarrassed:

Of COURSE I know that classic Grover/Kermit bit!

(but then, it's not like that was immortalized on The Best of Kermit On Sesame Street for everyone to remember for generations to come now was it?)