1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Tiny Planets in Play With Me Sesame's timeslot

Discussion in 'Sesame Worlds' started by Philo and Gunge, May 8, 2004.

1. This really ****** me off. There doing another "Great Big Month Of Sofa Safaries", if I remember correctly a month is 30 days. NOT 61 DAYS!!!!! I am tired of stupid Tiny Planets. Bing and Bong have there own ******* 10 minutes on Noggin. Not 30 minutes over PWMS, I just got digital cable when Noggin decided to kill PWMS. So, I only watch Noggin for Sesame Too now.

At least I have 1 episode of 3/25/04.
  2. Boober_Gorg

Boober_Gorg Active Member

Calm down, dude. Some things are worth worrying about. This is not one of them.

Like the song says, "Get a move on, go with the flow ..."
  3. ssetta

ssetta Active Member

I'm telling you, they don't like Sesame Street! I bet you $100 that next year, Sesame Too will be gone as well, and that Noggin will have no Sesame Workshop programming at all.
  4. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

Trust me Ssetta, you'd win!
  5. D'Snowth

So let me get this straight, they had Little Lulu and Zoom back then?! Wow, I'd love to see Sesamstraat, I already love Pino, the blue Big Bird! Hey, why don't you add Rocky and Bullwinkle to your list?
  6. ssetta

ssetta Active Member

You forgot to include Sesame Street from 1989-1992. Maybe they would have that in the afternoon block.
  7. BoyRaisin2

BoyRaisin2 Active Member

So, PWMS is officially canned? This semi-sucks. I didn't watch it all the time, but when I did, I loved the classic sketches.
  8. guysmiley4ever

guysmiley4ever New Member

Hey I think you got an awesome schedule there, but move Fat Albert up to the daylight hours. I miss Square One :cry: ohhh and Lancelot Link (sniff) haven't seen that one in years.

I posted before that we need another 'Boomerang' station.
    One that shows all the good old shows...like sesame street from the beginning and all the old Henson stuff...and Mr. Wizard...and Pee Wee...ahhh, all the old Nickelodeon shows, like Out of Control. woo hoo!
    :flirt:
  9. ssetta

ssetta Active Member

Actually, if there were a special channel to air Sesame Street, The Electric Company, and all those old CTW shows, I think that CTW should have its own channel, as I have mentioned before. They would have Sesame Street from all seasons up until Season 30, The Electric Company, 3-2-1 Contact, Square One TV, Cro, Ghostwriter, and all those old CTW shows.
  10. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

They would still have it on, if Nick didn't buy them out....

Who else thinks that the Triangle Bob Triangle pants skit was a finger up to Viacom.....? :halo:
  11. D'Snowth

Y'know, your Sesame Network schedule reminds me of when I made up my own primetime schedule for a little station I used to pretend I owned. The schedule went some thing like this...

7:00-Original programming (whatever I had in my imagination)
    7:30-Original programming (ah.......ditto)
    8:00-Wimzie's House (my station kind of served to paly shows other networks dumped, oh and I don't live in Canada.)
    8:30-The Bullwinkle Show (the episodes that are currently ran in syndication today.)
    9:00-Courage the Cowardly Dog (excluding four episodes I didn't care for)
    9:30-Rocko's Modern Life (cuz Nickelodeon won't play him anymore :( )
  12. BoyRaisin2

BoyRaisin2 Active Member

Rocko is on Nicktoons TV who in turn, sometime in the last two weeks, got rid of the Charlie Brown reruns. Which sucks massively.
  13. D'Snowth

It's funny, they say Nicktoons TV is a digital cable channel, yet I have digital cable and I don't have Nicktoons TV, or Boomerang!
  14. If you want, I can tape a few Rocko episodes off Nicktoons TV for you.
  15. Tiny Planets is Sesame Workshop. Do you want the $100 now or later?
  16. D'Snowth

That's okay man, I have quite a few episodes, even some that Nickelodeon doesn't rerun anymore like "The Mr. Lucky" episode.
  17. I don't get Boomerang and I have digital cable. Life is cruel.
  18. BoyRaisin2

BoyRaisin2 Active Member

Does anybody get Boomerang? Before we moved here, we had Time Warner Cable, no Boomerang. Here, with Charter Cable, no Boomerang. In Atlanta, also Charter Cable, no Boomerang. I don't know how much I'd actually watch the channel, but I'd at least think I'd HAVE it. And since Cartoon Network didn't show "June Bugs" last year and apparently Boomerang did, I want it all the more.
  19. bobhopesite

bobhopesite Active Member

Play with me Sesame is mostly on everyday at 12:30PM or AM on Noggin.
    :p :(
  20. ssetta

ssetta Active Member

We don't actually get Boomerang, but we do have Boomerang On Demand. Isn't that wierd?