Tiny Planets in Play With Me Sesame's timeslot

• Thread starter Philo and Gunge
  • Start date
P

Philo and Gunge

This really ****** me off. There doing another "Great Big Month Of Sofa Safaries", if I remember correctly a month is 30 days. NOT 61 DAYS!!!!! I am tired of stupid Tiny Planets. Bing and Bong have there own ******* 10 minutes on Noggin. Not 30 minutes over PWMS, I just got digital cable when Noggin decided to kill PWMS. So, I only watch Noggin for Sesame Too now.

At least I have 1 episode of 3/25/04.

Boober_Gorg

Reaction score
Calm down, dude. Some things are worth worrying about. This is not one of them.

Like the song says, "Get a move on, go with the flow ..."

ssetta

Reaction score
I'm telling you, they don't like Sesame Street! I bet you $100 that next year, Sesame Too will be gone as well, and that Noggin will have no Sesame Workshop programming at all.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
So let me get this straight, they had Little Lulu and Zoom back then?! Wow, I'd love to see Sesamstraat, I already love Pino, the blue Big Bird! Hey, why don't you add Rocky and Bullwinkle to your list?

ssetta

Reaction score
You forgot to include Sesame Street from 1989-1992. Maybe they would have that in the afternoon block.

BoyRaisin2

Reaction score
So, PWMS is officially canned? This semi-sucks. I didn't watch it all the time, but when I did, I loved the classic sketches.

guysmiley4ever

Reaction score
Deanmo19 said:
Don't worry about that! I've made up a schedule of a new network for Sesame Workshop and Saturday Morning TV; it's called the Sesame Network. Here's a spring schedule for this network.
Hey I think you got an awesome schedule there, but move Fat Albert up to the daylight hours. I miss Square One :cry: ohhh and Lancelot Link (sniff) haven't seen that one in years.

I posted before that we need another 'Boomerang' station.
One that shows all the good old shows...like sesame street from the beginning and all the old Henson stuff...and Mr. Wizard...and Pee Wee...ahhh, all the old Nickelodeon shows, like Out of Control. woo hoo!
:flirt:

ssetta

Reaction score
Actually, if there were a special channel to air Sesame Street, The Electric Company, and all those old CTW shows, I think that CTW should have its own channel, as I have mentioned before. They would have Sesame Street from all seasons up until Season 30, The Electric Company, 3-2-1 Contact, Square One TV, Cro, Ghostwriter, and all those old CTW shows.

Drtooth

Reaction score
They would still have it on, if Nick didn't buy them out....

Who else thinks that the Triangle Bob Triangle pants skit was a finger up to Viacom.....? :halo: