Tiny Toons Might be coming to DVD... rumor

Drtooth

Reaction score
Apparently, there's a new rumor that an even more beloved 1990's WB cartoon may be coming to DVD as well.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Yeah, I don't know it it was more popular, but defiantly more beloved.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
AWESOME! That's great news, thanks Drtooth! Will definitely be picking that up.

Baby Gonzo

Reaction score
YES! I'm glad the rest of Freakazoid will be released. I like the later part of the series more than the first part for some reason.

And that's awesome news about Tiny Toons as well!

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
I thought Tiny Toons was already out on dvd. I know Animaniacs is.

Erine81981

Reaction score
ryhoyarbie said:
I thought Tiny Toons was already out on dvd. I know Animaniacs is.
Tiny Toons: Season 1 Volume One is out already. Tiny Toons: Season 1 Volume Two is coming out this April 21th. Can't wait. Also Freakazoid Season 2 is coming out the same day too. Also can't wait for that one too. Which Drtooth just mentioned.

Drtooth

Reaction score
And lemme tell ya... I got it for Christmas, and I was really pleased with it... especially since they used the original prime time network preview of "The Looney Beginning." Mainly because the syndicated rerun had edited out Sweety and Furball's audition for time constraints.

I hope they release the rest of this series in due time, and find a way to get out How I Spent my Summer Vacation, Night Ghoulery and TTA Spring Break Special somehow. I also hope they finnish off the Sylvester and Tweety Mysteries. I picked that up a week or so ago, and it was a lot funnier than I remembered.