Tiny Toons Voice Artists

Xerus

Reaction score
XERUS'S VOICE ARTIST FOCUS:

This week's V/A focus will be about the series Tiny Toon Adventures. A very creative and funny show about a new generation of cartoon characters who are being taught by the original Looney Tunes themselves. This very creative show has lots of colorful funny characters and a great voice cast.

CHARLIE ADLER: Buster Bunny(first voice), Roderick Rat
JOHN KASSIR: Buster Bunny(second voice)
TRESS MacNEILLE: Babs Bunny
JOE ALASKEY: Plucky Duck, Sylvester
DON MESSICK: Hamton J. Pig
FRANK WELKER: Go Go Dodo, Furball, Calamity Coyote, Little Beeper, Byron Basset, Barky Marky
CREE SUMMER: Elmyra, Mary Melody(second voice)
DANNY COOKSEY: Montana Max
MAURICE LAMARCHE: Dizzy Devil, Yosemite Sam(second voice), Plucky Duck(alternate voice)
GAIL MATTHIUS: Shirley the Loon
KATH SOUCIE: Little Sneezer, Fifi LaFume
CANDI MILO: Sweetie
ROB PAULSEN: Fowlmouth, Arnold, Concord Condor
CINDY McGEE: Mary Melody(first voice)
JEFF BERGMAN(first voices): Bugs Bunny, Daffy Duck, Yosemite Sam, Elmer Fudd, Tweety, Foghorn Leghorn
GREG BURSON(second voices): Bugs Bunny, Elmer Fudd
NOEL BLANC: Principal, Tasmanian Devil, Porky Pig(first voice)
BOB BERGEN: Porky Pig(second voice)
JUNE FORAY: Granny
NATHAN RUEGGER: Little Plucky

Drtooth

Reaction score
I'll never forget Maurice LaMarche as Robin Killims. That was the best Robin Williams impersonation ever. I didn't even know it wasn't really him.

Don't forget Tim Burton and Steven Speilberg voiced themselves.

Xerus

Reaction score
I'll never forget Maurice LaMarche as Robin Killims. That was the best Robin Williams impersonation ever. I didn't even know it wasn't really him.

Don't forget Tim Burton and Steven Speilberg voiced themselves.
Yes, Maurice can do a great Robin Williams impersonation.

Actually, I believe it was Maurice doing the voice of Tim Burton. And Steven did voice himself in one episode. And in his other appearances, Frank Welker ended up voicing Steven.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Ah yes... Tiny Toon Adventures... Such a part of my high school years.
Fifi was one of my fave characters, always loved her French adieu ending.
Tress McNeille as Babs Bunny was probably the first character of hers I associated with her voice, that and Dot Warner were her big claims to fame along with other voices/characters she's done since then.

Good job, look forward to the next one.

Xerus

Reaction score
Ah yes... Tiny Toon Adventures... Such a part of my high school years.
Fifi was one of my fave characters, always loved her French adieu ending.
Tress McNeille as Babs Bunny was probably the first character of hers I associated with her voice, that and Dot Warner were her big claims to fame along with other voices/characters she's done since then.

Good job, look forward to the next one.
Thank you. :smile: Yes, Fifi was my favorite Tiny Toons character too. Kath Soucie is really great at doing girls with pretty accents.

And I first associated Rob Paulsen with Tiny Toons characters like Arnold, Fowlmouth, and Concord Condor. Rob would later get greater fame voicing Yakko and Pinky on Animaniacs. It seems like WB used Rob and Tress for a lot of their cartoon series.

CBPuppets

Reaction score
Just one Question?....Who is Noel Blanc (I know Mel Blanc Died in 1989 but the show itself was probably produced in 1990.)

Xerus

Reaction score
Just one Question?....Who is Noel Blanc (I know Mel Blanc Died in 1989 but the show itself was probably produced in 1990.)
Noel Blanc is Mel Blanc's son. Noel had been known to voice the Looney Tunes shortly after his father's death. And he voiced Taz, Porky Pig, and the principal in Tiny Toons. But soon, the roles of the Looney Tunes were given to other people like Jeff Bergman, Bob Bergen, Greg Burson, Maurice LaMarche, Billy West, Bill Farmer, and Joe Alaskey. But Noel Blanc had voiced Bugs and Elmer in a Family Guy episode.