1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Help Muppet Central Radio
    We need your help to continue Muppet Central Radio. Show your support and listen regularly and often via Radionomy's website, official apps and the WinAmp Media Player. Learn More

3. Sesame Street Season 49
    Sesame Street's 49th season officially began Saturday November 17 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Titans, Go!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Sylinde Bren, Oct 29, 2005.

1. Sylinde Bren

Sylinde Bren Well-Known Member

I was just curious... Is there anyone on the board, besides me, who is a fan of and watches Teen Titans on the Cartoon Network channel?

2. Kimp the Shrimp

Kimp the Shrimp Well-Known Member

How Many Threads Are About Teen Titins 4 Already By U

3. Sylinde Bren

-takes offense-

One goofy-ish post replying to a thread about a show (EEE) on Cartoon Network, the same network that hosts Teen Titans...

Which sparked a simple question and a 'why not ask if anyone's seen it?' thread on the 'General Discussion' which is for talking about anything.

And one completely relevant thread to the Muppets as an interesting trivia note that Statler and Waldorf did actually appear in some semblance on Teen Titans.

So, no, not 4 -- 3, unless you now count this one. And I didn't think I was doing anything wrong. I certainly don't consider what I did as spamming.

4. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

Certainly not spamming. I personally havn't seen it, but it's interesting to note it had a Muppet cameo on it. I think that's cool.

5. Sylinde Bren

Me, too. :)

6. Vic Romano

Vic Romano Well-Known Member

I LOVE the animation, unfortunately I'm unable to catch it as I'm usually not home when it airs (I think :o ). I like it so much in fact that Beast Boy will be making a cameo appearance in an upcoming edition of my Weekly Creative Visuals!

7. Sylinde Bren

Can't wait to see that! It'd be great to see Raven, too, at some point. -hint hint- ;)

8. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

Actually...that would rather defeat the object of that particular creative visual. *wiggles eyebrows*

9. RedDragon

RedDragon Well-Known Member

I love the TT. Raven is my favorite.

10. froggiegirl18

froggiegirl18 Well-Known Member

It's an amazing show that seems to get better and better. I used to watch it all the time last year with my friends at college..we pretty much watched all of one season and then because we watched so many and the same ones would come on, I kind of got tired of watching it. Then tonight I just happened to flip and there was a brand new episode which was amazing and sad..I might have to watch again. Does anyone else have the theme song memorized?

11. tutter_fan

tutter_fan Well-Known Member

I love watching the "Teen Titans"! That show rocks! I love starfire with all her wierd names when she calls someone a "Fleebleforp" (BTW, I just made that one up! lol) or a "FarkNark" (Yet another funny name calling name I made up!)