TMS DVD Campaign needs you!

Jenny

Reaction score
Yep

That would be cool :smile: If it works out though, I just hope it isn't too expensive, lol.

GelflingWaldo

Reaction score
Jenny said:
That would be cool :smile: If it works out though, I just hope it isn't too expensive, lol.
Yes, it would be very cool. And it will work it all the Muppet fans unite and help in the campaign. For this stage of the campaign we need all the help we can get. Please help!

They would not be any more expensive than any over DVD-TV show season set. Most of the season sets of TV show are between $29.99-$49.99. For the size of the Muppet Show seasons (around 24 episodes each) and the length of the episodes (half-hour) it would not be an outragously priced item. Most TV-DVD seasons sets from Disney are around $39.99 for a whole season which is a good price - that just a little over $1.50 an episode (and that's not counting bonus features).

Boober_Gorg

Reaction score
My suggestion: specify that we want the episodes UNEDITED. We don't want any missing scenes (especially UK skits). :wink:

GelflingWaldo

Reaction score
Boober_Gorg said:
My suggestion: specify that we want the episodes UNEDITED. We don't want any missing scenes (especially UK skits).
We at the campaign could not agree more! We would love to see the episodes uncut. If you agree please enclude this in your letter(s) to the Muppet Holding Co. If enough of us speak up we can make the MHC listen and produce aproduct we all can enjoy!

Jenny

Reaction score
?

Hi, do I just write the Glendale address a request letter? Cuz, I would definitly find a way to buy it. A few years ago I was at Media Play looking for Fraggle Rock, no luck. Then last week I found a dvd of it, and I got it :smile: I would like to have more, its been so long since I've got to see the others.

GelflingWaldo

Reaction score
Jenny said:
Hi, do I just write the Glendale address a request letter? Cuz, I would definitly find a way to buy it.
If you want to request the Muppet Show on DVD to the Muppet Holding Co to produce the season sets write a letter to:

The Muppet Holding Company
1201 Grand Central Avenue
Glendale, CA 91201

This is the address you would write to to request "The Muppet Show" Season Box Sets on DVD. The Muppet Holding Co. owns the rights to the Muppet Show, and they are the ones who need convincing that the fans want it!

Jenny said:
A few years ago I was at Media Play looking for Fraggle Rock, no luck. Then last week I found a dvd of it, and I got it I would like to have more, its been so long since I've got to see the others.
Fraggle Rock is owned by The Jim Henson company with distribution and marketing rights to HIT! Entertainment (untill the end of 2009). HIT! Released the first DVD of Fraggle Rock in the US in July 2004 (and special editon of it in October) and have planned many other small disk releases (another is planned for January). They also have planned to release a Season 1 box set of Fraggle Rock in the fall of 2005 (with the other season following). If you want to contact HIT! about Fraggle DVDs write to:

HIT Entertainment
PO BOX 9000
Allen TX, 75002

Jenny

Reaction score
Thanks

Thanks for the HIT address. I'm going to write for the Muppet Show, and I'm going to try to get more info on Fraggle Rock, I'm curious to all the ones they will be releasing. I know about the one coming out on Jan 4, 05.

GelflingWaldo

Reaction score
Jenny said:
I'm going to write for the Muppet Show
Thanks! Every letter counts, and we need all the help we can get. Thanks for taking part and helping the cause.

Jenny said:
...and I'm going to try to get more info on Fraggle Rock, I'm curious to all the ones they will be releasing. I know about the one coming out on Jan 4, 05.
So far all we know is the 3-episode "Dance your Cares Away" DVD is due out in January, and "Season 1 Box Set" is due out in the fall of 2005. They say they have more planned but no official announcements yet. I don't know how far they are in the planning of the others but I too would love to know what they have cooking. If you hear anything new let us know.

Jenny

Reaction score
I'll let yall know as soon as I get any. And np :smile: This is a great cause to help.