1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

TMS-Guest Star Jerry Lewis

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by JaniceFerSure, Aug 29, 2004.

1. JaniceFerSure

JaniceFerSure Active Member

TMS with Guest Star-Dean Martin

Note that the guest star was changed.I can't change the original thread title for some reason. Hope you like it.

<Dean comes in through the back theater entrance>

Pops: Hey,I know you,sure,your Dean Martin.
    Dean: That's right,I am.You must be Pops.
    Pops: That's what they tell me.
    Dean: Well,excuse me Pops,but I have the show to do.
    Pops: Good luck.(under his breath,'You'll need it tonight.')

Kermit: It's The Muppet Show,with our special guest-star,Mr. Dean Martin! Yayyyy!

(Muppet theme is sung)

:: Gonzo is in the O,tap-dancing,on Zoot's final note,Gonzo taps out of the O ::

Gonzo: Whoopie!!

Kermit: Ok,Welcome to The Muppet Show.We have a special guest tonight.He sings,acts; he swoons & croons.The one and only,Mr. Dean Martin.

(audience ooohs)

Kermit: Yes! But first,a nice musical number,set in Italy.(Piggy sings "Mambo Italiano",along with the male pigs as back-up)

Gonzo plays a lute,while weaving a basket,to the tune of 'Luck Be a Lady'.

Kermit: Moving right along..ahem..here is Dean & Rowlf.(Rowlf plays piano & sings with Dean 'That's Amore').

Statler & Waldorf sing:'Buona Sera'.

closing number: Dean sings Volare,to all of the muppets.(The number is set in an old Italian restaurant).

Kermit: Well,that's all we have time for this week.I'd like to thank once again,Mr. Dean Martin! Yayyyy!!!

Dean: Thanks for having me Kermit,I had fun.

Kermit: You bet.

Statler: We did a good job tonight.
    Waldorf: We sure did,least the frog gave us something to do.
    Statler: Which is better what we usually do.
    Waldorf: Yeah,watch the show!
    (both laugh)