TMS-Jerry Lewis

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
Princeton said:
I was reading in a magizine today about a movie written by, directed by, and starring Jerry Lewis that was sadly never released. It was called "The Day The Clown Cried" and you can get a bootlegged copy of the screenplay on eBay. Jerry plays Helmut Doork, who is sent to a Nazi death camp for lampooning Hitler. Just FYI.
Thanks for the tip Brian.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Only just found this! And I like it very much! I loved the first one better, and all of Gonzo's bits are very good!

And Pop's was dead on.

Beau

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
Only just found this! And I like it very much! I loved the first one better, and all of Gonzo's bits are very good!

And Pop's was dead on.

Beau
Thanks Beau,I know my writing could have been stronger for Dean's fan-fic,was in a rush creating it.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Oh wow. I loved that circus closing number Hey, Punchinello in the Jerry Lewis outline.:big_grin: Some good song titles given in the Dean Martin thread too. He was a brilliant crooner indeed.

Dee both of these outlines have excellent lines of thought to them. You ought to try to expand on them. Read my two outlines again sometime. I hope they will help you develop ideas for fleshing these out. I would recommend any outline author at least have a go at working on their work like this.:wink: :smile:

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
Bill Bubble Guy said:
Oh wow. I loved that circus closing number Hey, Punchinello in the Jerry Lewis outline.:big_grin: Some good song titles given in the Dean Martin thread too. He was a brilliant crooner indeed.

Dee both of these outlines have excellent lines of thought to them. You ought to try to expand on them. Read my two outlines again sometime. I hope they will help you develop ideas for fleshing these out. I would recommend any outline author at least have a go at working on their work like this.:wink: :smile:
No comment.