1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

TMS Live-Commenting!

Discussion in 'Classic Muppets' started by fozzieisfunny, Jul 3, 2014.

1. fozzieisfunny

fozzieisfunny Well-Known Member

You're probably going to scream and shout very loud at me for doing this, because this is exactly what The Muppet Mindset is doing. But, in a way, it's very acceptable, because, first of all, it's not on Twitter! Second of all, I WILL be saying the time I will start watching the episodes, so that you can follow along with me. Third of all, me and Ryan Dosier, the person who runs The Muppet Mindset, are email buddies, as we have been emailing each other a lot, lately, so I'm sure, if he found out, it would be fine. So, I'll probably start watching the first episodes either today or tomorrow, and you can follow along with me! I haven't picked out an exact time, though.

2. fozzieisfunny

In case you haven't been following along with The Muppet Mindset, they're doing this thing where they watch Muppet Show episodes, and comment about them while they're watching it.

3. FunnyBear

FunnyBear Active Member

Ask him if he can give the email of the guy who made the original Muppet LEGOs.

4. fozzieisfunny

Hmmm.... I'm not sure if he knows, and, after all, my email hasn't been working very much lately, but I'll try my hardest.

5. FunnyBear

FunnyBear Active Member

Alright, thank you!

6. fozzieisfunny

Yeah, it's not working, it glitches, then exits out. Sorry about that!

7. FunnyBear

FunnyBear Active Member

Aww, did you try un-installing it then re installing it?

8. fozzieisfunny

Umm-hmm! Still doesn't work... So sorry about that. Hopefully, it works, in the near future. But, anyways, back on topic about the live-commenting thing...

9. FunnyBear

FunnyBear Active Member

I could be your un-funny sidekick! Wocka Wocka!

10. fozzieisfunny

Will you follow along with me on your DVDs? I'm going to start out with The Muppets Valentine Show, if you have that.

11. FunnyBear

FunnyBear Active Member

Yeah! I have it DVD Ripped on my computer.

12. fozzieisfunny

Good! So, then, you won't think that I'm a total wackadoodle, and that you can actually understand what I'm saying, THEN make the un-funny remarks.

13. FunnyBear

FunnyBear Active Member

Yup. I might make a few actual comments, but what are we going to chat over?

14. fozzieisfunny

The Muppets' Valentine Show!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just you and me, chatting away, for MC's viewing pleasure! Say, anyone who wants to follow along, I'll be watching it around 6:00! ( FunnyBear, that's when you start watching it, too!)

15. fozzieisfunny

That's exactly what me and FunnyBear will be doing, in case you haven't picked that up.

16. FunnyBear

FunnyBear Active Member

O rly

17. FunnyBear

FunnyBear Active Member

But what are we going to chat on? Like, our chatting oon the forums, etc.

18. fozzieisfunny

Yes, we are going to chat on this thread tonight at 7:00 P.M., Eastern Time, and I'm pretty sure it would be 4:00 in Central Time. ( P.S Why did you quote my name as ur momma?)

Last edited: Jul 3, 2014
  19. FunnyBear

FunnyBear Active Member

I dunno, it was funny. :D But, you can only submit a post every 10 seconds, and that'd be an awful amount of refreshing the page.

20. fozzieisfunny

I know perfectly fine about this rule, and we would only be talking about one comment a minute, or so. And, no, it would be 6:00 in Central Time. I made a mistake.

Last edited: Jul 3, 2014