1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Save Muppet Central Radio
    Within days Muppet Central Radio could be off the air. Show your support and save the station by listening via Radionomy's website and apps. We're also on iTunes and Apple TV. Learn More

TMS Live-Commenting!

Discussion in 'Classic Muppets' started by fozzieisfunny, Jul 3, 2014.

1. fozzieisfunny

fozzieisfunny Well-Known Member

Now, here's Sam with the 4th of July part of this: THE FIREWORKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And a bunch of creepy dolls. This number is going all wrong. There's guns, and people wildly knocking into each other, and Bean setting up classic Disney fireworks. Wait, that's good!

2. FunnyBear

FunnyBear Active Member

At least it's from the video files from Disney. High Quality! and the Chef is shooting at Waldo.

3. fozzieisfunny

Here's Miss Piggy as The Statue of Liberty...... who goes naked when Waldo turns into fireworks. Sweetums tries to get the movie off.

4. FunnyBear

FunnyBear Active Member

Kermit's on a fire truck!

5. fozzieisfunny

That's not good. HA!!! Waldo is a target!! The screen blows up..... but then gets saved by Kermit in a fire truck.

6. fozzieisfunny

Yeah.... and Waldo turns into Mickey Mouse... but then gets sucked into his regular self... then into the theater. Well, that concludes our show!

7. FunnyBear

FunnyBear Active Member

Waldo's Mickey Mouse! Also, Statler and Waldorf ARE bolted to the seats to be clear. Well, that's another presentation of me and fozzieisfunny's live commenting. See ya next time!

8. fozzieisfunny

Wait, hold up, you still have to rate the movie from 1 to 10 stars!! I would rate it 10. It's awesome!!!!!!!!

9. FunnyBear

FunnyBear Active Member

Well, what's your rating of the show?

10. fozzieisfunny

I just put mine. You have to put yours.

11. FunnyBear

FunnyBear Active Member

Oops, you posted before me. I'll give it a 10/10,

12. FunnyBear

FunnyBear Active Member

Tommorow, we'll be doing: The Muppet Movie!

13. fozzieisfunny

Hooray!!! That movie is my favorite movie in the whole entire solar system!!! Which is even including the dwarf planets!!!!

14. Muppet Master

Muppet Master Well-Known Member

We'll be doing "Stars and Stripes Forever" in 10 minutes, everyone!

15. fozzieisfunny

Okay at 6:10 eastern time, 3:10 central time, we will be doing Stars and Stripes.....FOREVER!!!! as part of our 4th of July Extravaganza!!!! For those of you who want to follow along:

16. Muppet Master

Hmm, the vid won't work!

17. Muppet Master

I'll use this.

18. fozzieisfunny

Thanks. On in 2 minutes!!!

19. FunnyBear

FunnyBear Active Member

Woo hoo! The song begins after a breif intro by Sam the Eagle

20. fozzieisfunny

Here I am with the video! World wide web, is there a way to put it on just the American part?