TMS Live-Commenting!

fozzieisfunny

Reaction score
Nope, they're just battling each other, and Miss Mousey is NOT getting into that mess... Cut to end of sketch, where the mouse is fat. They're looking half-dead. SO VIOLENT!!!! Then, Miss Mousey starts to love Droop!!!

fozzieisfunny

Reaction score
Can I skip to the part with Miss Piggy? Wait, she didn't exist. Poo. Was Fozzie is this?
Fozzie is not in this. Let's seriously skip to the credits. There's the creepy American Girl doll, Mia Farrow, who's pregnant, which is really disturbing.

fozzieisfunny

Reaction score
Mia Farrow is so doll-like. It's killing me!!!! The only reason I'm watching this is for Kermit, Droop, and Mildred.

FunnyBear

Reaction score
That Mia persons here. My aunt's dog is named Mia.

FunnyBear

Reaction score
Crumpet? What about the trumpet? Wocka Wocka!

fozzieisfunny

Reaction score
I bet you aunt's dog would be better than this Mia!!!!! SO much better!!!! Now, Mildred is talking about babies with Mia Farrow. Just kill me now!! Oh, look, there's Thog.... singing a song with Mia. PLEASE END THIS!!!!

FunnyBear

Reaction score
Mia's pregnant? What? It's time for the talk about the bees and the birdies.....

fozzieisfunny

Reaction score
I really want to fast-forward this, but I really love Thog. Mia Farrow is creepy....

fozzieisfunny

Reaction score
Is the song over???? No, it's just making room for ANOTHER verse. I can't take this. At least, it's half-way done.