TMS Not For Kids Episodes

Muppet Master

Reaction score
Agreed. Not only would they be afraid of being trapped in someone else' house, but Marisa's grin near the end would especially make kids lose it!
Also the entire Alice Cooper episode is probably an episode parents would skip if their kids were watching with them. I never watched TMS when I was little, I did not know it existed, and obviously it was not on any channels, but at least I watched SS, anyways so I do not know what would scare a kid or not, but I think if I had watched Time in a Bottle as a kid then I would have been disturbed a bit.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Also the entire Alice Cooper episode is probably an episode parents would skip if their kids were watching with them. I never watched TMS when I was little, I did not know it existed, and obviously it was not on any channels, but at least I watched SS, anyways so I do not know what would scare a kid or not, but I think if I had watched Time in a Bottle as a kid then I would have been disturbed a bit.
I was actually going to say the Alice Cooper episode is a lot tamer than you would expect, lol.

WalterLinz

Reaction score
I thought there show was one of the best of Season One.
They sure are creative and talented, and I think it's becoming one of my favorite episodes.:smile: But I can see how their masks and the concepts of their sketches could frighten a few children.

Last edited: