TMS outline- Elizabeth Montgomery!

Princeton

Reaction score
STYLE: MID 3RD SEASON (CIRCA LESLEY ANN WARREN EP)

Cold Opening

Scooter: Elizabeth Montgomery? Elizabeth Montgomery? 15 seconds to curtain, Ms. Montgomery!
Elizabeth: Thank you, Scooter! Oh, by the way, I think everyone here has the wrong idea about me.
Scooter: Really?
Elizabeth: Well, yes. You see, they think I’m a witch. Though, I can see how they would think that. I mean, after all, I *did* play a witch on televison for quite a number of years. But that certainly doesn’t mean that... (twitches her nose and the door shuts on its own) (To camera) Well, I see I’ve still got it.

Opening Theme

Gonzo: blows trumpet, potatoes come out

Opening Number: Fozzie and some Muppets sing "Why Do Fools Fall In Love"

Backstage: Sam approaches Kermit with the concern of a witch being on the show. Kermit assures Sam that nothing out of the ordinary will happen.

Muppet Labs: Chirp Translator. Beaker ties a little scarf around the neck of a tweeting bluebird, and then a deep baritone voice is heard comes out of the bird’s beak, singing opera.

Backstage: Elizabeth is about to do her first number when Sam tells her to not try any "funny business". Elizabeth smiles and says "Now, don’t worry, Mr. Eagle. I’ll behave myself".

Song: Elizabeth sings "In A World Of My Own" in a garden. When she picks up a flower to smell it, it grows to mammoth proportions (along with the rest of the trees and flowers in the garden!)

UK Skit: A Whatnot clown sings "Ain’t We Got Fun" to some kids at a birthday party. The children are not amused until Gorgon Heap comes out of the bushes and eats the clown.

Muppet Sports: Turtle Polishing

Backstage: Sam tells Kermit "I cannot continue to sit here idly by and let this nonsense keep happening!" Elizabeth walks by, twitches her nose, and Sam disappears.

Closing Number: Elizabeth and some Muppets sing "Witchcraft"

Closing Theme

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Cool! I LOVE Elizabeth Montgomery... and I still do, I'm surprised no one remembers when she used to be my only love interest.

Best Muppet Show outline ever!

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Very good Brian. Elizabeth Montgomery was indeed a lovely woman. This was a great outline.

Gorgon Heap

Reaction score
Now I LOVE this one. "I see I've still got it" is a great punchline for the cold opening. However, perhaps something more out-of-the-ordinary should happen- she twitches her nose and turns Scooter into a weird creature, perhaps?

Love the bird baritone (that gag is so wonderfully Muppety), the flowers growing to absurd proportions, Gorgon Heap eating the clown (be sure to add in an S & W comment about the clown tasting funny), and Sam disappearing. I would love to see what would do with the goodnights in this episode- maybe she accidentally does something to Kermit.

This is your best one yet!

David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Wow, I stumbled apon this by accident, and it's nice! A bit short, but nice!
:wink: I love Bewitched!
:smile:

kathy26

Reaction score
hi princeton can you do a another muppet show outline with Davy jones as the guest star please?

Pug Lover

Reaction score
Very good work.
I especially liked the birthday party skit,and,Elizabeth Montgomery making Sam disappear.:wink: