1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

TMS Outline:Frank Sintara

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by kathy26, Nov 2, 2017.

1. kathy26

kathy26 Member

here is my second outline with Frank Sintara i want to give thanks to Gorgon Heap for helping me with it so for your approval here it is
    TMS Outline:Frank Sintara
    Style:Fifth Season (Circa Roger Moore Episode)
    ?
    Songs included in this episode are:Convoy,Strangers on a Train,Three Coins in the Fountain,Ring-A-Ding-Ding and My Way

Cold Opening: Pops comments that Frank was part of The Rat Pack, and then Rizzo and the other rats show up, pleased to be "reunited" with Frank

Introduction:Kermit introduces the pigs on Convoys

Opening Number: Convoy Pigs sing Convoy

Backstage:The Mob wants to speak to Kermit about the theater

Introduction:Kermit introduces Frank Sintara on a train

Guest Star Spot: Frank sings Strangers on a Train with some masked Whatnots while trying to sneak Miss Piggy onboard.

Backtstage:The Mob Boss wants to use the Muppet theater but Kermit Refuses to give up his theater

Vet's Hospital:A Convoy Pig is the patient

Uk Spot:The Muppet Orchestra performs Three Coins in the Fountain

Song:Frank and the EM performs Ring-A-Ding-Ding in the Bandstand Set

Backstage:Fozzie,Scooter,Gonzo,and the rest of the muppets are worry they lose their theater to the Mob

Muppet Sports:Cow Lifting

Backstage:The Mob Boss comes back and wants an answer Kermit Says no so the Mob Boss give him a one more idea if he can sing with Frank in the closing number Kermit says Yes

Introduction:Kermit introduces the closing number

Closing Number:Frank sings My Way with the Mob

Goodnights:Frank,Kermit,Piggy,Fozzie, Gonzo,Convoy Pig,A Cow,Rizzo, and mob members all gather in front of the curtain

Comments are Welcome

Last edited: Nov 2, 2017
    LeahXZoot4Evur likes this.