tms outline: kirsten dunst

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
entrance: kirsten walks in and sees pops alseep...
kirsten: excuse me. (waits for a few seconds)
kirsten: excuse me. (starts to get impatient)
kirsten: hey! are you dead?!
pops wakes up
pops: have i died and gone to heaven? are you my guardian angel?!
kirsten: no, i'm kirsten dunst your guest star.
pops: can you still be my angel?!
kirsten looks at the camera
kirsten: (saracatic) looks like i'm going to need a long bath after this show and contemplate why i even agreed doing this.....

opening theme:

backstage: kermit is with fozzie, gonzo, and clifford. kermit isn't feeling very well and looks terrible...
kermit: yeesh, i can't believe i'm sick. i'm not going to be able to host tonights show. i'm going to need a replacement for tonight.
clifford: i'll do it ker. i'm a pro at this hosting stuff.
gonzo: after your tenture as host of muppets tonight, i did a poll and found that most people would rather watch another season of temptation island than watch you host again.
clifford: if i was one of those people, i would rather watch temptation island too; the women on that show were...
kermit: clifford! (shakes his head)
fozzie: kermit, who will host the show; i can't stand the pressure of your job; i'd much rather do my job, tell my jokes to the audience.
kermit: no one in the audience likes your jokes.
fozzie: oh but my green froggy they will one day!
kermit shakes his head...
kermit: wait! i know who the host will be for tonights show......
kermit runs out of the backstage to the stage and sees rowlf playing on a piano.
rowlf: there was a dog who had a name and rowlf was his namo, r o w l f, r o w l f, r o w l f, and rowlf was his namo. there was a ...
kermit: hey rowlf.
rowlf: huh, what?
Kermit: i'm not going to be able to host tonights show because i'm not feeling very well, can you host?
rowlf: me? why me?
kermit: because we've been working for many years and i think you can host the show; plus the audience doesn't want clifford hosting the show and would rather watch...
rowlf: temptation island?
clifford: how'd you know?
rowlf: i'd rather be watching that show than watching you host too!
clifford: am i really that bad? (looks around at everyone)
fozzie, kermit, gonzo, rowlf: ya!
kermit: so what do you say?
rowlf thinks for a moment....
rowlf: i'll do it

sketch: Boomerang man: kirsten is auditioning for a role in spiderman and is waiting patiently for her audition while lew zeland comes in and thinks the audition is called boomerang man and starts throwing fish everywhere and catching them for practice so he can convince the producers he's right for the part.

statler: there was something wrong with that last sketch.
waldorf: what was wrong with it?
statler: i don't know, but something smelt fishy about it!
both: dohohoho..........

backstage: everything is going wrong. the place is cluttered with props and muppets. it's chaotic.....
scooter: hey rowlf, you better do something fast. we don't have another act to go on stage.
rowlf: i thought the gils brothers were supposed to sing.
scooter: they were until the swedish chef found them and decided to use them for another job.
rowlf: what job was that?
scooter: the ingredients for his soup.
rowlf shakes his head...
rizzo: hey rowlf, you didn't tell seymour and pepe to do a sketch as little red riding hood and the big bad wolf?
rowlf: no why?
rizzo: cause i just saw seymour dressed with makeup as the wolf and pepe in a really bad wig and red jacket heading on stage.
rowlf looks at the camera nervously...

sketch: little red pepe hood: kirsten intervenes thinking she is supposed to play little red riding hood while arguing with pepe thinking that she would be the better red riding hood while pepe argues he's the better red riding hood because he thinks the wig makes him look more natural as a woman.

waldorf: a shrimp dressed as drag, now i've seen everything!
statler: ya but he still looks better than your wife!

uk spot: the electric mayhem sing "mr. blue sky" with floyd as the main vocal

backstage: kirsten sees rowlf by himself muttering and crying.
kirsten: rowlf, whats the matter?
rowlf: the show has been a disaster tonight; everything has gone wrong.
kirsten: by seeing all of the people who work in this show, i'm sure every show is a disaster.
a brief pause......
kirsten: you know what i think about when things go wrong.
rowlf: whats that?
kirsten: that you must have bad days in order to make up for the good days. i learn from the bad days and move foward to new days with the knowledge that i can improve myself to not have another bad day again.
rowlf: does it work?
kirsten: sometimes it does, and sometimes it doesn't. the main thing is i try to push foward and strive for good days.
rowlf (nodding his head): you're right. thats what i'm going to do. tonights show can be an example of something bad because kermit placed me in charge of the show and i have no idea how to run a show let alone this show. so i'll move foward not hosting another show again. and as for kermit, he'll be wishing for a better day because when he gets back to the show, i'm going to kill him!
kirsten: ok, not the answer i was hoping for but anything works.

closing number: because of how badly the show has gone, kirsten decides to sing " when you're smiling" to rowlf in order to put rowlf in a better mood with the help of dr. teeth on the piano and lips on trumpet.

closing theme

statler: tonights show was a complete disaster. everything went wrong and the host almost had a nervous breakdown.
waldorf: thats what happens on this show everynight.
statler: oh ya

this is super long.....read it, and tell me what you thought!
ryan

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
dang it i guess it was that bad.........

dang it....

ryan

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
i liked it! especially pepe thinking he's a natural woman!!! how funny! maybe animal should have been little red riding hood!!! haha! i really did like it though!

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
ryan, you have done such a good job writing this outline. you are one of the best writiers of our time. my heart nearly skipped a beat while reading your outline. you amaze me. i thank god for creating you from a piece of clay, and molding you into the genius you are today! hahaha....

ryan