TMS Outline

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Well, nobody bothered to enter the contest, so I thought I'd try me hand at this TMS outline thing...

Guests: The White Stripes

Theme Plays - Gonzo Trumpet Ending: Plays the trumpet riff that starts horse races, and gets trampled by a stampede of horses.

Opening Number: Rowlf and Floyd do a duet of "Viva Las Vegas."

Statler: Its been so long since I've set my soul on fire...

Waldorf: If those clowns keep singing I'm going to se this theatre on Fire!

Backstage: Gonzo is practicing banister bundgie, jumping from the upper tier banister into the clutter below. His bundgie cord is way too long, but of course he doesn't care. Kermit directs a bunch of walking after-dinner mints to a dressing room.

Piggy: Kermie, what are those mints doing?
Kermit: Oh uh going to their dressing room Piggy.
Piggy: Um, Kermie...WHY ARE THEY HERE?!
Kermit: For the White Stripes Piggy. Its part of their number.
Piggy: Oh brother, it's gunna be one long show...

Scooter goes to the the Stripes their on in 2 minutes. He looks in, and is captured by Megs beauty.

Scooter: White Stripes! 2 minutes to cur-- (sees Meg) duuh, um, ummm...
Jack: Umm..okay thanks Scooter...
Scooter: (still staring at Meg) yea uh ma haa....
Jack: Um, okay Scooter were going out now...

Guest Stars: Perform "Fell in Love With a Girl." The whole crowd starts jumping and screaming. Gonzo bursts onto stage and explodes.

Muppet News Flash: This is a Muppet News Flash! Little blue weirdos are exploding all over innocent rock bands! (Gonzo runs into the news room) Oh No!! (explodes)

Muppet Labs:

Bunson: Welcome to Muppet Labs. Today my assistant Beaker will demonstrate our Muppet Labs not-so-spontaniously combusting formula, which allows one to explode and regenerate at will. Beaker?
Beaker: Meep Meep (drinks. Nothing happens)
Bunson: Hmm...there must be something wrong--
(Gonzo rushes into the lab and explodes)

Backstage: Scooter is still following Meg. Meg sees Animal. The two, both being drummers, hit it off and walk away together. Scooter gets sad and puts his head down on the desk. Jack comes in:

Jack: Aw Scooter, don't worry about it man. She's a hard fish to catch...
Scooter: I really thought I coulda had her Jack..
(cuts to shot of Animal, Floyd, Teeth, Zoot, and Rowlf all talking to her at the same time)
Jack: Well, I guess they all thought the same...

UK Spot: Faceless Whatnots attempt to sing "Pinball Wizard." They get booed off stage.

Fozzie's Standup: Hiya hiya hiya! Did you hear the grizzley who moved to Alaska? He said, it was unBEARable! Ahhh Wocka Wocka!

Statler: The bear is attacking his own species now, whats next?!
Waldorf: Hopefully he'll attack us, put us out of our misery!!!

Backstage: Jack and Kermit discuss the Beatles. Jack is talking about the band, Kermit is talking about the insects. Then they talk about the Cure. Jack again is talking about the band, kermit is talking about malariaa vaccine. Meg finally fought off the guys, and escaped to the dressing room where Scooter is there.

Scooter: Oh, Meg...um, um, I guess I'll leave...
Meg: No no Scooter, please stay. Are your friends always that crazy?
Scooter: Only when they're...yeah, always.
Meg: Well, its good to see there are still sweeties among you weirdos

Meg kisses Scooter. Scooter falls over.

Closing: The White Stripes perform "Cannon." Everything goes crazy. In the end, Gonzo rushes on stage, and explodes. Then the crowd explodes.

Closing Theme

Statler: So whatd'ya think of the show?

Both explode simultaniously.

---

Woooooo!!! :big_grin:

-Matt

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score

That was good. I've never seen that side of Scooter before, except he usually tells the guest star "2 minutes till curtain" at the beginning of the show before the opening theme. Other than that, I really enjoyed reading it.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Another great Muppet Outline, Cantus! Sayyyy.. what's this blue paint doing on my... (explodes)

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Heh, thank you both very much. I thought it'd be nice to give Scooter a bit of a change up, because like you said, outside of performing he really is just the go-fer. Go-fers have feelin's too ya know! :big_grin:

Jeeze Tooth...first you hurl part of your intestine, now your experimenting with not-so-spontanious combustible formula? Your not really Crazy Harry in disguise are you? :big_grin:

-Matt