TMS Script #1

D

Dil

It's time to make a script from a real Muppet Show episode!

NOTES: This is not a game, just where you try to post the script, and have a good well done job.

Our first episode of making scripts of real Muppet Show episodes here in Muppet Central is the one starring Milton Berle.

NOTES: If you know all the words, you can post some lyrics, too.

Perhaps some of you members have a tape that holds the entire episode including the UK spot, because I'm confused:confused: about what'll happen and I can't see that episode until the Season Two DVD is release. Once you posted the script, I'll find out what's entirely going to happen.

I hope these three would make the complete script of the Milton Berle episode are:
Bill Bubble Guy, Minor Muppetz, & Gorgon Heap.

Good luck, Muppet Central members.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Well this sounds like a very interesting project Dil though personally I'm really only familiar mostly with season one currently via my DVD set.

I wouldn't mind writing the way the scripts for certain episodes may have looked like for fun but until the other seasons start coming out I'd be stumped for most of the episodes.

I wonder what others thoughts about this are: It cannot really be called fan fiction writing in the conventional sense and I don't know what you'd call it.

But if it is interesting to Minor and/or Gorgon at all the MC guide for season 2 could help me contribute.

But I've a feeling Dil it would not likely appeal to most forum members. They would probably more enjoy proper fiction scripts or outlines at least.

Still if anyone would like to do it I shall collaborate gladly