TMS script- Ed Wynn!

TotallySpiesFan

Reaction score
Hey, Gorgon, here's an idea for a guest star for a Mother Goose-themed TMS outline--Jennifer Hale. Hale has done the voices for Jessie Bannon on "Jonny Quest", Sam on "Totally Spies", Numbuh 86 on "Codename Kids Next Door", Julie Herschbaum on "Johnny Bravo", Felicia Hardy on "Spider-Man", and others.

TotallySpiesFan

Reaction score
Just in case you don't know who Julie Herschbaum is. She is from a Johnny Bravo episode "Johnny-O & Juliet". She's got brown hair and wears a blue shirt and hair band and wears white pants and shoes. I have her on tape.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
I really enjoyed that one. I'll admit it was a bit odd to see Bunsen without Beaker, but this was season one before he existed so that's understandable.

P

Princeton

Loved it! Ed Wynn's a great actor; don't forget his character from "Diary of Anne Frank", Mr. Doosel, that annoying dentist with a "serious allergy" to cats. During my absence from MC Forum, I couldn't wait to read this one and you certainly didn't disapoint! Keep it up, Dave!

Gorgon Heap

Reaction score
Oh, one more thing: think of this one as being next to the Twiggy episode.

David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole

P

Philip Kippel

Gorgon Heap said:
ED WYNN: in the Talk Spot set surrounded by Muppets
Which muppets are in the Talk Spot set with Ed?

(Sweetums puts his arm around Ed as all the Muppets complete the tableau behind them.
Which muppets gather around here?

(A train comes through the Stage Right wall and onto the stage, in between the table and backdrop.)
Is there are any muppets onboard the train as passengers or a conductor? If so, who?

UK SPOT: "When Irish Eyes are Smiling"- Rowlf & the Muppet dogs, dressed in old Irish garb and gathered around in a cozy den with a fireplace
You mean all 4 of the dogs that appeared on the show in Season 1: Rowlf, Baskerville, Muppy and Rover Joe. Right?

(More Muppets have since arrived on the ceiling, including chickens, rats, frogs, dogs, and the Muppaphones.)
Which specific frogs and dogs?

Also, which other muppets appear during the "I am Sir Brian" story besides the ones mentioned?

Gorgon Heap

Reaction score
Philip Kippel said:
Which muppets are in the Talk Spot set with Ed?
Piggy, Fozzie, Gonzo, Rowlf, Scooter, Animal, Bunsen, Hilda, and George.

Which muppets gather around here?

Also, which other muppets appear during the "I am Sir Brian" story besides the ones mentioned?
These are essentially the same question- all others characters in the sketch form the tableau. They are as follows: Nigel, Scooter, Janice, a chicken, a frog, a pig, and a few Whatnot men and women.

Is there are any muppets onboard the train as passengers or a conductor? If so, who?
No passengers.

You mean all 4 of the dogs that appeared on the show in Season 1: Rowlf, Baskerville, Muppy and Rover Joe. Right?
Yes.

Which specific frogs and dogs?
The fat-headed green frog, a light blue frog, and a dark blue frog. Dogs: Baskerville and Muppy.

David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole

P

Philip Kippel

Also, do any other muppets appear in this "At the Dance" segment in the background, not telling jokes?

If not, maybe you could have Wayne & Wanda and Taminella & Svengali appear in the background and not talk.