TMS Season 1 B & W 8X10s

Gorgon Heap

Reaction score
This year I started a collection of vintage B & W 8X10 Muppet Show photos, specifically from the first season. I've only got 3 so far- Florence Henderson and the monsters, the Mummenschanz in the Talk Spot set with Kermit, and Bruce Forsyth with the Gawky Bird. I'm expecting the pic of Joel Grey from his Cabaret number hopefully tomorrow.

I'm looking for the following photos if anyone is selling or trading them:

Juliet Prowse
Connie Stevens (from her "Teenager in Love" number)
Joel Grey (from "Razzle Dazzle")
Ruth Buzzi (with Sweetums, from her first number)
Rita Moreno
Paul Williams (any)
Harvey Korman (with Thog, from circus act)
Ben Vereen (not the Crazy Harry/Talk Spot pic)
Phyllis Diller (closing or opening number)
Vincent Price (closing number, preferably)
Twiggy
Kaye Ballard (with Thog)

I have all 120 episodes of TMS on tape, numerous ones uncut and others for which I have all or basically all of the material from the episode (but due to the fact I've overdone the manual editing on my VCRs I can no longer compile it into an uncut copy). I also have some specials like Muppet Musicians of Bremen (from Nickelodeon), The Muppet Valentine Show, The Muppet Show: Sex and Violence, the original airing of Muppet Family Christmas, The Great Santa Claus Switch (also seemingly the original airing :rolleyes: ) and 40-some episodes of Fraggle Rock.

LMK if you're interested in a trade or a sale. Thanks.

David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole

Ryan

Reaction score
Gorgon Heap said:
This year I started a collection of vintage B & W 8X10 Muppet Show photos, specifically from the first season. I've only got 3 so far- Florence Henderson and the monsters, the Mummenschanz in the Talk Spot set with Kermit, and Bruce Forsyth with the Gawky Bird. I'm expecting the pic of Joel Grey from his Cabaret number hopefully tomorrow.

I'm looking for the following photos if anyone is selling or trading them:

Juliet Prowse
Connie Stevens (from her "Teenager in Love" number)
Joel Grey (from "Razzle Dazzle")
Ruth Buzzi (with Sweetums, from her first number)
Rita Moreno
Paul Williams (any)
Harvey Korman (with Thog, from circus act)
Ben Vereen (not the Crazy Harry/Talk Spot pic)
Phyllis Diller (closing or opening number)
Vincent Price (closing number, preferably)
Twiggy
Kaye Ballard (with Thog)

I have all 120 episodes of TMS on tape, numerous ones uncut and others for which I have all or basically all of the material from the episode (but due to the fact I've overdone the manual editing on my VCRs I can no longer compile it into an uncut copy). I also have some specials like Muppet Musicians of Bremen (from Nickelodeon), The Muppet Valentine Show, The Muppet Show: Sex and Violence, the original airing of Muppet Family Christmas, The Great Santa Claus Switch (also seemingly the original airing :rolleyes: ) and 40-some episodes of Fraggle Rock.

LMK if you're interested in a trade or a sale. Thanks.

David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole
I have a few jpegs of them, if that helps any. They are a pretty good size.