TMS Season 2 Box Set - 2007 Release?

crazed gonzo fa

Reaction score
Can we talk about something else to do with MSS2? This subject is getting boring.:sleep: :crazy:

D

Dil

Originally posted by Bill Bubble Guy
If you really want the complete versions of the edited episodes may I suggest trying for a tape trade deal in Buy, sell and trade section of the forum. That's what I want to try to do one of these days when I finish my other collections.
Who do I need to send a message and what thread do I need to be in in order to get a mpeg clip or video tape of a Muppet Show episode starring... Don Knotts?

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
I'd suggest you start a thread in Buy, sell or trade making your request and see if anyone replies who can help you.

Speed Tracer

Reaction score
I'll be completely honest - I didn't even notice the changes in the season 1 set. Of course, I wasn't even around when the show first aired, so maybe that's why. But I think Ben Vereen singing Pure Imagination made up for any losses. For me, anyway.

Barry Lee

Reaction score
Dil said:
Who do I need to send a message and what thread do I need to be in in order to get a mpeg clip or video tape of a Muppet Show episode starring... Don Knotts?
WAIT FOR THE DVD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Barry Lee

Reaction score
Dil said:
What I'm talking about is that if Disney & the other people who owns the edited songs could share the music licencing issues, they would both have the rights.
YOU Can't always get what you want, that's life DEAL WITH IT! :rolleyes:

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Speed Tracer said:
I'll be completely honest - I didn't even notice the changes in the season 1 set. Of course, I wasn't even around when the show first aired, so maybe that's why. But I think Ben Vereen singing Pure Imagination made up for any losses. For me, anyway.
Yeah, I didnt even know there were cut scenes, although, I did get the feeling something was definatly missing from the Vincent Price episode. This was before I learned that the closing number was cut. But it doesnt bother me at all there are missing scenes, just to have almost all of it it good enough for me:smile:

Drtooth

Reaction score
I just hope by delaying it thewy can work harder to get some more of the rights to the songs. If we can't get all of them, it'd be nice to have more of them in the can.

D

Dil

The first episode I might be gonna see in the 2nd Season DVD is the one starring Don Knotts.

If Disney made the 2nd Season DVD complete, it might win more awards than the 1st Season. In fact, the article for the Season 2 DVD might say:

Unlike the 1st Season DVD, the 2nd is complete and uncut.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
When the second season comes out, I think I'll watch the Zero Mostel episode first. I think that the first episode that I have seen that I will watch will be the one with either John Cleese, Steve Martin, Madeline Kahn, or Julie Andrews.