TMS Season 2 Box Set - 2007 Release?

GelflingWaldo

Reaction score
Having Statler and Waldorf return for the menus would be fine by me (but I wouldn't want to see the re-use the same exact footage).

However I wouldn't mind seeing :confused: and :eek: do the menus -- that could be fun.

D

Dil

Yeah, I could use a different footage of Statler & Waldorf, too.

What I'm trying to say is this:
Whether any of you want all of the Season Two episodes cut or not, I doubt Disney would make the entire 2nd Season on its DVD release.

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
Ah, so that's why I hadn't heard anything about it for some time.

August-November release date...if they stick to their deadlines, it might be out in time for my 21st.

D

Dil

Muppet Morsels & The Muppet Show Show Season Two Gag Reel... I think.

GelflingWaldo

Reaction score
crazed gonzo fa said:
So what special features will season 2 definetly have?
We won't know anything definetly until Disney makes the official announcment.

GelflingWaldo

Reaction score
Waiting a year (between 10-14 months) is not uncommon, actually it is quite normal, for a TV-to-DVD season set release pattern. We'll just have to sit here and wait patiently like the good little Muppet fans that we are.

I just feel bad for fans of shows that end up having the 24+ month gaps or the unthinkable stoppage before all the seasons are out. At least it is coming, and not too far off.

crazed gonzo fa

Reaction score
GelflingWaldo said:
Waiting a year (between 10-14 months) is not uncommon, actually it is quite normal, for a TV-to-DVD season set release pattern. We'll just have to sit here and wait patiently like the good little Muppet fans that we are.

I just feel bad for fans of shows that end up having the 24+ month gaps or the unthinkable stoppage before all the seasons are out. At least it is coming, and not too far off.
Yeah, I know I should be patient. But it gets annoying to see other shows get multiple collections in just a few months time. Third Rock from the Sun for example. A few months ago the first season came out. It's currently on it's fourth season collection.:grouchy: :boo: :crazy: