TMS Season 2 Box Set - 2007 Release?

Ernie101

Reaction score
Not to get offtopic, but I actually have misplaced disk 1 of my TMS season 1.
and MWOO... VERY irritated...

Haven't read all the posts in here, but I am hoping they haven't cancelled it.. or won't. I agree that it seems like they made a killer off the first season.. so why not continue?

crazed gonzo fa

Reaction score
Ernie101 said:
Not to get offtopic, but I actually have misplaced disk 1 of my TMS season 1.
and MWOO... VERY irritated...

Haven't read all the posts in here, but I am hoping they haven't cancelled it.. or won't. I agree that it seems like they made a killer off the first season.. so why not continue?
I think if you register your dvd at a certain website, they will replace lost disks.:crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

D

Dil

And I'll need to have a list of all, most, or some of Kermit's beginning lines, besides the 2nd Season episodes that were released in the Time-Life videos.

Barry Lee

Reaction score
Dil said:
No, I wished that it would be complete, but Disney might not make it complete.
Just don't complain about wanting the episodes complete.

Don't worry...
(Scott, since your site is offline, you could make another site. That site would be MuppetEdit-Os.com where there would be video clips of Muppet Show Songs & Sketches that are cut from the DVD releases. So, when the Muppet Show fans downloaded the video clips, and they get to the part that would be the cut, they would simply go on the computer, get to the document where the video clips were dowloaded in, and watch the clip of the part that was cut between for example the Talking House Sketch, and the Goodnights. When MuppetEdit-Os.com is online, remember to keep it on all day long, in case, someone wants to see the cut part.)
Dill, I have some questions for you...

1. How would you know there would be edits?

2. How would you know Scott (scarecroe) is going to post the supposed cuts? What if he is too busy? What if he doesn't want to do the website? You shouldn't depend on Scott. He has a life to ya know and can't make muppet websites all his life. :rolleyes:

D

Dil

I just know it.
It'll take millions of dollars to make it complete.

Ooh! There must be a site where it has the video clips of the Edited Songs & Sketches from The Muppet Show!

Barry Lee

Reaction score
Dil said:
I just know it.
It'll take millions of dollars to make it complete.

Ooh! There must be a site where it has the video clips of the Edited Songs & Sketches from The Muppet Show!
Disney has WAAAAY more than a million dollars. Plus, if there must be one, you try to work your but off transfering video clips and finding enough web space and paying for HTML etc! It takes alot of work!

Barry Lee

Reaction score
Dil said:
Muppet Morsels & The Muppet Show Show Season Two Gag Reel... I think.
Thats not official, we'll just have to wait. Hopefully disney will be even smarter and maybe do some commentary! :zany:

Ernie101

Reaction score
crazed gonzo fa said:
I think if you register your dvd at a certain website, they will replace lost disks.:crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

I'll have to try that. I think I might actually know where the MWOO case and dvd are. but not sure about the TMS season 1. I'll have to check in to that. but thank you for the advice.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Hi guys, sorry to zoom in late on this, but what's the latest news on TMS Season 2? I've missed a whole bunch since MC died for me about a month ago.