TMS Season 2 coming summer 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.

JJandJanice

Reaction score
Man I hope it does come out in 2007.

I can't take more delays, I want it now, :smile: .

crazed gonzo fa

Reaction score
Same here. So we can expect it between January and March. Almost the same time as the Dark Crystal manga.

Bubbadog

Reaction score
Or as Kermit would say...

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!

(waves arms around wildly)

D

Dil

Bubbadog said:
Or as Kermit would say...

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!

(waves arms around wildly)
In the Elton John Episode, that is. Or if Guy Smiley did that Kermit Phrase, he would do it even louder and waves his arms around ever wilder.

And I hope Season 2 is complete and uncut in the DVD release.
Would the Season 2 DVD be the only TMS Season DVD complete, or would the Season 1 DVD be the only TMS Season DVD INcomplete?

goodrastus

Reaction score
This is great news. And to be honest, while it's disappointing having to wait I would rather get Season 2 as a complete season with good extras rather than a quickly cobbled together quick sale. Christmas will be a bit later I see :wink:

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I knew it would come eventually! I don't mind waiting till 2007, as long as they're still thinking of us. :smile:

minor muppetz

Reaction score
It's great that we've got another official anouncement for this release. I can't wait untill the press release comes out (it feels similar to all of the times when Palisades announced that there'd be press releases announcing the various action figure series line-ups). My excitement about the Sesame Street: Old School Volume 1 being released is still in my system, upstaging that of The Muppet Show: Season Two, but I'm sure I'll be a lot more excited when it's closer to the release date (and let's hope that Disney doens't push the release date back AGAIN).

David French

Reaction score
Dil said:
And I hope Season 2 is complete and uncut in the DVD release.
Would the Season 2 DVD be the only TMS Season DVD complete, or would the Season 1 DVD be the only TMS Season DVD INcomplete?
I would be a bit surprised if Disney admitted that they are able to release Season Two uncut. With music rights being the way they are, you never can tell.

I think the best way to look at this is to keep an open mind. Hope that makes sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.