TMS Seasons 4 and 5 Petition

Duke Remington

Reaction score
If only Ryan Dosier would actually contact Lyelle Brier of The Muppets Studio to ask her why the delay... :cry:

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
I kind of doubt a petition will work. It's not like the 90s when petitions were rare. Disney probably gets too many by now anyway.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Well if you don't think that this will work then come up with another plan. To just shut the idea out and not even giving it a chance is not even fair.

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
If only Ryan Dosier would actually contact Lyelle Brier of The Muppets Studio to ask her why the delay... :cry:
Please don't blame Ryan Dosier for no reason.
Firstly, Disney knows we want those seasons on DVD. We don't know what's holding them up. It might be copyright issues.
So what's the point of Ryan bugging Lyelle Brier and pushing for it? I don't think he wants to ruin his relationship with them for something that they already know.
So please don't blame Ryan and tell him what to do. You've done that before, and personally, I don't suggest you do. Last time didn't end so well either.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Telling people what to do in an angry or hostel tone normally dose not work anyways. Have you looked at how many people have singed this in just the time it has been posted it has revived a lot of support. One person writing Disney is not going to work but is a lot of people write them they will have to listen. Dose anyone remember when Disney was going to releases the 50 year Kermit birthday DVD's and they where going to only be in the pan to scan full screen? Fans went crazy on here and other sites saying there would be no way they would buy them if it was only in full screen. Disney soon changed it and that is why they have both on the most recent releases. So I think this might work It is sure getting a lot of response and I know for a fact that Disney dose watch what Ryan dose on the mindset and I'm almost certain they watch what we do on here as well.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Please don't blame Ryan Dosier for no reason.
Firstly, Disney knows we want those seasons on DVD. We don't know what's holding them up. It might be copyright issues.
I could care less if we get the DVD's this time... I just want to know the hold up. If its copyright problems, I want them to tell us who the offending copyright holder is so we can scowl at them If it's just a case of not wanting to release season sets, I think we at least want to know.

I agree that bugging Ryan to bug someone else isn't going to help much. If he, of his own accord, decides just to ask in a friendly manner what's going on and we get an answer, that's good. If he doesn't ask or get the answers, that's okay too.

Still, there is no logical reason that this has been on hold for almost 4 years (I've lost count, maybe 5) and NOT to at least address the fans of the problem. Last release, we heard about every little hold up because someone got a hold of someone.

catherine

Reaction score
hmm, I also would like to know what is going on with these two releases.