TMS with Leslie Nielsen

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
*Opening* Pops, Clifford, and Bobo the bear are playing cards....

Pops: I can't do nothing with these cards. Hit me.
Bobo: You sure about that?
Pops: Yeah, hit...Wait, Wait, I see where you're going with this. Just deal another card to me.

*Bobo deals Pops another card. Leslie Nielsen walks in and watches the card game*

Pops: Now I'm in business. Da, da, da, da, da I'm loving it.....
Clifford: Why is it everytime you play cards you start doing jingles from commericals?
Leslie Nielsen (to Bobo): Say pal, you better get another card. You have a bad hand.

*Bobo looks at both his hands*

Bobo: Which hand is bad? They both look fine to me.

*Pops and Clifford shake their heads from Bobo's dumb remark. Bobo gets another card*

Bobo: Looks like I'm out. I got nothing
Pops: Yeah, we all know. That's why your head is empty.
*Pops turns to Clifford*
Pops: Looks like it's just you and me reggie kid....

*Clifford tries to think on what he should do next*

Leslie Nielsen: If I were you, "Reggie kid," I'd quit now. Trust me, you don't want to end up looking like a fool. Oh wait, you're already there with that bad haircut that looks like you got it from Fantastic Sams and those horrible, cheap imitation sunglasses.
Clifford: First of all, I like this hair style. Second, I did not get this from a Fantastic Sam. Third, these sunglass are real authentic....
Leslie Nielsen: Crap. Yeah I know.
Clifford: Fine, fine. I give up. You win again Pops.
Pops: Meow, meow, meow mix. I won!

*Muppet Show Opening with Gonzo playing his trumpet and cards coming out of it*

*Opening monologue*

Kermit: Hello, hi ho, and welcome to the Muppet Show. We have a great show for you lined up for tonight. Our special guest star is....

*Floyd comes running onto the stage*

Floyd: Stop the show! We have a problem.
Statler: We do indeed have a problem.
Waldorf: The show is still on!
Both: Doh, ho, ho, ho, ho, ho............

*Kermit ignores Statler and Waldorf's comments*

Kermit: What kind of a problem?
Floyd: My guitar signed by Jimmy Hendrix is missing from it's case where the band keeps their instruments. We need to stop the show now and find my guitar.

*Leslie Nielsen walks onto the stage*

Kermit: Good grief....Um..Ladies and gentlmen, it's our guest star, Leslie Nielsen.

*audiences cheers and applauds*

Leslie Nielsen: I couldn't help overhearing by standing a few feet away from you and listening to your converstation, because eavesdropping is one of my hobbies, that your guitar is missing.
Floyd: Yeah man.
Leslie Nielsen: This calls for someone who knows how to handle a crime.
Kermit: The Police?
Leslie Nielsen: No, even though Sting is good in that group. What this calls for is Lieutenant Frank Drebin, Police Squad!

*The Naked Gun movie theme starts playing*....

*Okay, I'll write more tomorrow, since it's getting late*

ryan

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
What do you people really think of it. Be honest. I need honest feedback. If ya hate it, tell me how I can improve so I can write the next part better.

ryan

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
Okay so here is the next update.........

*Narration voice over with Frank Drebin. Drebin is also at the scene of the crime with the Electric Mayhem and Kermit and looking around for clues*

*Narration voice over: I knew this was going to be a hard case because I usually don't feel like doing cases when I'm hungry. I get irritated and cranky when I havn't had food yet. I could feel that I was going to get crazy on the horizon pretty soon, and crazy was my nickname given to me by my parents, friends, teachers, and everyone who knew me in my youth, so I knew crazy.*

Frank Drebin: Where was your guitar located?
Floyd: Right there in the case.
Frank Drebin: How old is the case?
Floyd: I don't know....Ten years I think?
Frank Drebin (starts shouting): Ten years!!! Ten years!!! That's the problem all along. If you were to have bought a case then you wouldn't have a missing guitar pal! Keep up with the times hippie. We're not in the Jitterbug 30's anymore!
Floyd (confused): Jitterbug? 30's?????........

*Drebin looks around and see's Zoot sleeping near Floyd's case*

Drebin: Ha! There's our thief right there.
Kermit: You mean Zoot?
Drebin: Is that what he's calling himself these days?
Floyd: Hey man, Zoot didn't steal my guitar. We've been working together for years.
Drebin: Maybe that's why he decided to steal it now, because you two were getting all lovey dovey in your relationship. Yeah I see how the game was played. Wake him.
Janice: Zoot, wake up.

*nothing happens*

Lips: Hey Zoot, time to wake up.

*again nothing happens*

Dr. Teeth: This isn't working. Animal, go wake him.
Animal: Right! Go wake him!

*Animal goes over to Zoot*

Animal (loudly): WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!...

*Zoot jumps to his feet*

Zoot: Wha, Wha, Wha.......What's going on? I didn't do it.
Frank Drebin: Oh yes you did. We got you red handed.
Kermit: What color are their hands now?!!!! Sorry, old joke.
Frank Drebin: As I was saying, we got you caught with your hands in the cookie jar. You might as well confess that you did it "sticky fingers." Otherwise I'm going to drag you down to the police station and beat the information out of ya! How do ya like them apples?
Zoot: But, but I didn't do anything. I don't even like apples, man.
Drebin: Ha! You're lying......
Floyd: Hey man, I'm telling you Zoot didn't do it. All he does is sleep all day.
Zoot: Yeah man, I've been asleep since the 60's.
Frank Drebin: Well he's at the scene of the crime and I'm holding him for questioning. Where's my back up?......

*Fozzie and Link come in with their "Bear On Patrol" police uniforms on*

Frank Drebin: Book em away, Dano!

*Link and Fozzie are confused*

Link: Who's Dano?
Fozzie: Was he talking to you or me?

Frank Drebin: Hey bear, what's your name?
Fozzie: Fozzie.
Frank Drebin: Well then Ozzie, go make me a sandwich. I have a feeling I'm going to be here for a while......

*End of act 1.....

ryan

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
Good job so far Ryan.You have talent my friend.Looking forward to the rest of it.:smile:

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
Somebody responded. Praise the Lord!!!!!!!......okay sorry.

ryan