TNG Babies?!

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
tng had babes?!! funny...they always did more shows with the guys than girls.......

ryan

Baby Rowlf

Reaction score
Originally posted by Gonzo
Well....Data was "found" 27 years before the "Encounter at Farpoint," which was the beginning of TNG. But he would look exactly the same (theoretically) as he did 27 years later. But act like a baby Data. Or something.

And if these are the same ones I'm thinking of, it's from their Starfleet Academy Days, so we're talking high school aged characters, not necessarily "babies."
No, but it's the same premise of having younger versions of adult characters. And it's about as close as you're going to get to the baby fad. 'specially with a 3 year old android running around! *grins*

Fortunately for everyone else, he doesn't need diapers..:smile:

Baby Rowlf

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
i think data has been programmed with all of the material for acting like an adult, but because of no emotions, he acts like a child because he has not experienced anything like everyone else.

ryan

Baby Rowlf

Reaction score
Originally posted by ryhoyarbie
i think data has been programmed with all of the material for acting like an adult, but because of no emotions, he acts like a child because he has not experienced anything like everyone else.
Well yeah.:smile: *grins* Even now he has those qualities.

That's one of the things I like so much about Data. He's the strongest and most intelligent character on the show, and yet he looks at the world with this childlike sense of wide-eyed innocence.

Baby Rowlf

Baby Rowlf

Reaction score
Okay, weird thought: a TNG version of that Mama Gaga song in Muppets take Manhattan!

*feverishly imagines Klingon puppies and baby androids*

*shudders* Um, I think I'll go lie down now....:stick_out_tongue:

hdofu

Reaction score
Originally posted by Gonzo
Yeah, I've seen those--pretty interesting. With those and Disney Babies, Looney Tunes Babies, Sesame Babies, etc. etc., pretty soon we'll have "Godfather Babies" and "Taxi Driver Babies."

That'd be SWEET.

Quinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Not everything is better in diapers

Baby Rowlf

Reaction score
That's true. but everyone HAS to jump on the bandwagon. I hear they're doing Felix the Cat babies too.:sympathy:

hdofu

Reaction score
Originally posted by Baby Rowlf
I hear they're doing Felix the Cat babies too.:sympathy:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooo *Brain Explodes* That darn cat has had more personalities then AL Gore, classic, movie, twisted now baby. Poor poor kitty.

Baby Rowlf

Reaction score
When will it end?!

I wonder if Jim Henson had any idea what he started when he created the Muppet Babies...

Baby Animal

Reaction score
As long as they never do Teenaged Mutant Ninja Turtles Babies or a N'Sync Babies cartoon... complete with baby Brittany. That is just too far.