To any fans with YouTube accounts: Special project help needed!

ISNorden

Reaction score
I'm working on a special "revenge video" parody for YouTubers who've been spammed/insulted for being Sesame Street fans. (I originally posted a bulletin from my channel, but realized that there are probably a lot of fans I haven't met over there yet!) Basically, this is what I have in mind: a little PG-rated poetic justice from the Sesame Street characters to the offenders. If any of you want to be included, please send me a private message through MC and answer the following questions:

1. Screenname(s) used by the people who spammed or insulted you
  2. How they insulted you specifically because you were a Sesame Street fan (e.g., "I bet you still sleep with a Big Bird doll, though your profile says you're 30 years old"). I will bleep swearwords as needed (and avoid quoting graphically "adult" accusations).
  3. Which character(s) from the show you'd want to punish the offender(s), and how. Muppets, cartoons created for the show, and "live" cast members (past or present) are all acceptable...as long as they act reasonably in character for the punishment. For instance: I suggested that one bathroom-obsessed spammer would get turned into a goldfish by Mumford, then flushed by a couple of kids. (A little mild violence is OK--even Sesame Street had the letter W beat Kermit up in Episode One. But please, no sexual or blood-and-guts gory punishments...)
If there are any takers out there, please drop me a note!