to Warrick:about vc beaker

gorry

Reaction score
here's the only official deal so far.
i could get one for Warrick and me.i could get others for you guys if they let the people get more than two for the mc people.remember this is the only official deal SO FAR!

ps:Warrick you're one lucky dog.

wolvoks

Reaction score
I'm sure glad I'm going so I don't have to worry about gettin a Beaker from someone.:smile:

FER SURE

Reaction score
UncleDuke- I get it, I get it! It's not that I'm old enought to remember it, I'm 20. I just watch to many war movies.

uncleduke

Reaction score
Originally posted by Corbet
I need one. I'll pay double the price.
Why don't you just Email Ken, (look for the thread about the collector's club). We are all being patient, and working together to avoid this sort of price war, and keeping them out of the hands of the collectors.

wolvoks

Reaction score
Why would we want to keep them out of the hands of the collectors? Aren't we collectors? So are you saying you want all the scaplers to get them and not us?:stick_out_tongue:

uncleduke

Reaction score
Originally posted by wolvoks
Why would we want to keep them out of the hands of the collectors? Aren't we collectors? So are you saying you want all the scaplers to get them and not us?:stick_out_tongue:
You completely misunderstood my meaning. Please re-read the post. What I said was that "A Price War would keep them out of the hands of collectors "

If people start panicing and driving up the price, none of us will be able to buy one. It will be the same as the Dr. Teeth Variant.

Sorry if my syntax was confussing.:big_grin:

wolvoks

Reaction score
Sorry again.:frown:

I seem to misunderstand things all the time.

uncleduke

Reaction score
Originally posted by wolvoks
Sorry again.:frown:

I seem to misunderstand things all the time.
That's OK, my wife gets on me all the time, because I mumble, and people cannot understand when I talk...
I guess it has carried over to my typing as well!
:big_grin:

wolvoks

Reaction score
I don't think its you. I seem to read through things fast, so I don't always get the "big picture."