To misspiggy5260, MuppetLover2000, Collgoff, muppetfan24/7, and GopherCoffee

Drtooth

Reaction score
Collgoff... Where do I even start...

Bumping old threads.
Continually posting nonsense threads.
Continually posting updates to the potential of the Fraggle Rock movie which will clearly not happen anytime soon.
Posting spammish one-line replies.
Throwing thread conversations off-topic with your spammish replies.

Frankly I'm wondering wwhy Drtooth hasn't posted here about her yet and how it is the forum administration hasn't permanently banned this member yet.
A) I rarely go to the Friends and Family section.

B) Collgoff at least learned his lesson about posting about the Fraggle Rock Movie that's never going to happen quite some time back, after I tried telling him for the hundredth time. I remember that well. I was called a "bully" by a bunch of noobs because I lost my patience seeing thread after thread about the movie that wasn't going to happen.

Further more, I rarely go to threads that these members abuse. Though their behavior on the Faz memorial thread is ridiculous, even for kids.

Personally, I'm far more annoyed by Cory the thread bumper who thankfully hasn't polluted the forum lately with his nonsense... he spammed a Cookie O puss commercial 20 times with nonsense. I swear he intentionally does these things because he's a spamtroll. Then of course the guy (who learned his lesson about) chronically posting the same information about Birthday Emotions (like anyone cared about that terrible skit) and demanding members to post higher and higher quality versions of a skit that only exists on old video tape.

But the worst would have to be the jerkwad that keeps posting links to pirate movies... or the worst of the worst, the sick sick sick troll whom I'm barely going to mention (we know who he is, no need to advertise him).

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Trust me, Cory and dcelano haven't learned anything, they still lurk and I have to be on guard to delete their crap.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
All I know is dcelano has this unhealthy, unnatural, ungodly obsession with ONE SST insert (apparently, he also has a crush on the little girl with the teddy bear in it).

Cory, on the other hand, I'm still not 100% sure, but I do seem to recall reading/learning somewhere that he's... not quite right, to try and put it politely... I think heralde kind of has a point - we did what we set out to do with this thread, but she's right, it'll be easy to turn into a gossip thread, and that's not what we're about.

But yeah.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Trust me, Cory and dcelano haven't learned anything, they still lurk and I have to be on guard to delete their crap.
Makes sense now... you must delete them before I get a chance to look at them.

Still, I haven't seen dcelano shove Birthday Emotions down our throats for a while. Does he still obsess over that?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
He posted a new thread about it just this week, I'm assuming Ed already deleted.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Why can't we just ban that Joker again? I'm like this close to posting a thread called "Birthday Emotions Sucks Butt" just to troll him into leaving.

And that's a mean thing to do.

AquaGGR

Reaction score
D'Snowth said:
(apparently, he also has a crush on the little girl with the teddy bear in it).
...that deeply concerns me.

I don't really get why someone would make such a fuss over just one single SST skit, it's somewhat justified if it's something like Crack Master, but it's strange that someone would be obsessed with one random SST cartoon.

CaseytheMuppet

Reaction score
...that deeply concerns me.

I don't really get why someone would make such a fuss over just one single SST skit, it's somewhat justified if it's something like Crack Master, but it's strange that someone would be obsessed with one random SST cartoon.
I like your signature. XD

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
All I know is dcelano has this unhealthy, unnatural, ungodly obsession with ONE SST insert (apparently, he also has a crush on the little girl with the teddy bear in it).

Cory, on the other hand, I'm still not 100% sure, but I do seem to recall reading/learning somewhere that he's... not quite right, to try and put it politely... I think heralde kind of has a point - we did what we set out to do with this thread, but she's right, it'll be easy to turn into a gossip thread, and that's not what we're about.

But yeah.
You're kidding right? In your second paragraph you say that we're not about gossiping, but what do you think you are doing in your first paragraph? Please tell me you are kidding.