To Save A Life

Muppetjente

Reaction score
Here's a story for LeahXZoot4Evur.

Chapter one

Constantine sat on his room in The muppet boarding house and looked at a photo of Leah, he liked her. He was afraid to tell his feelings for her so he decided to write her a little note and then give it to her. He sat down with a pen and paper and startet to write.

Dear Leah
I'm afraid to tell you this but I think I have a crush on you. So i'm telling you this in a letter. Ever since I laid my eyes on you, you were just beautiful. I've never had a realtionship with a girl before so I hoped that you will be the first. I know that I can be evil but I can change, and be a good frog just for you. I just hope that you like me too, so if you don't then it's okay.
Love Constantine

Constantine looked at the letter and smiled and then he heard someone knocked at the door "What?" he asked. The door opened and it was Leah who was standing there. Constantine sat there and smiled at her "Hi" he whispered "Hi to you too" Leah said and smiled back "What do you want?" he asked "Dinner is ready" Leah said "I'm not eating the chefs food" Constantine said irritated "It's Miss Piggy who's making dinner today" Leah said "Ugh the pig? Constantine asked "Yes she's making vegetarian food" Leah said "Why is she making dinner?" Constantine asked "She's doing it to impress Kermit. Now come one" Leah said and walked in to his room and grabbed his arm, then she saw a letter on his desk "What's that?" She asked "Uhm nothing" Constantine said nervously and hided the letter from her "Fine then. But come one the others are waiting" Leah said and walked out of his room. Constantine looked at the letter again "So close" he said to himself. He walked out of his room with the letter in his hand and walked to Leah's room. He opened the door and walked in and laid the letter on her bed. And then he walked down to the others to eat dinner.

End of chapter one

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Here's a story for LeahXZoot4Evur.

Chapter one

Constantine sat on his room in The muppet boarding house and looked at a photo of Leah, he liked her. He was afraid to tell his feelings for her so he decided to write her a little note and then give it to her. He sat down with a pen and paper and startet to write.

Dear Leah
I'm afraid to tell you this but I think I have a crush on you. So i'm telling you this in a letter. Ever since I laid my eyes on you, you were just beautiful. I've never had a realtionship with a girl before so I hoped that you will be the first. I know that I can be evil but I can change, and be a good frog just for you. I just hope that you like me too, so if you don't then it's okay.
Love Constantine

Constantine looked at the letter and smiled and then he heard someone knocked at the door "What?" he asked. The door opened and it was Leah who was standing there. Constantine sat there and smiled at her "Hi" he whispered "Hi to you too" Leah said and smiled back "What do you want?" he asked "Dinner is ready" Leah said "I'm not eating the chefs food" Constantine said irritated "It's Miss Piggy who's making dinner today" Leah said "Ugh the pig? Constantine asked "Yes she's making vegetarian food" Leah said "Why is she making dinner?" Constantine asked "She's doing it to impress Kermit. Now come one" Leah said and walked in to his room and grabbed his arm, then she saw a letter on his desk "What's that?" She asked "Uhm nothing" Constantine said nervously and hided the letter from her "Fine then. But come one the others are waiting" Leah said and walked out of his room. Constantine looked at the letter again "So close" he said to himself. He walked out of his room with the letter in his hand and walked to Leah's room. He opened the door and walked in and laid the letter on her bed. And then he walked down to the others to eat dinner.

End of chapter one
Can I be in your fan fics?

Muppetjente

Reaction score
I don't usually do fan fics with others in, since I have no idea where to put them in the story. But I can try when I make a new story someday :wink:

Muppetjente

Reaction score
Chapter two

During the dinner all of the muppets sat around the table and ate. Constantine couldn't take his eyes away from Leah. "This was really good Miss Piggy" Leah said "Thank vous, and what did you think Kermie?" Piggy asked "What? Oh it was good" Kermit said "And what about the rest of you?" Piggy asked and looked at the other muppets "Good" they said. "Constantine you haven't touched your food. Are you alright?" Leah asked and looked over at Constantine "He's been busy looking at you" Gonzo suddenly interruptet "What? No I haven't, I saw a fly around here" Constantine said and tried not to blush "A fly? I didn't see a fly" Kermit said "Did you look at me Constantine?" Leah asked "No it was a fly" He lied "Can't we just be quiet and enjoy the food" Kermit said.

After dinner they all walked in to the living room to watch a movie. "Alright you weirdos I decides which movie we will watch and I choose Titanic" Piggy said "Not again" Floyd said and sighed. "But honey the movie is like so romantic" Janice said and laid her head on his shoulder. Constantine was about to sit down with Leah when he saw that Zoot sat down with her. Constantine was just standing there and felt rage and jealousy, then he felt a hand on his shoulder. He looked over and it was Kermit "You really like her do you?" Kermit asked "Who? What are you talking about?" Constantine asked nervously "Leah of course. I've seen how you been looking at her for the past few days" Kermit said "Fine I like her" Constantine sighed "I know and this is not like you. You usually goes around and plans evil things" Kermit said "Not this time" Constantine said "Tell her that you like her" Kermit said "I can't she's with Zoot" Constantine sighed "No they are just good friends" Kermit said "I'm afraid" Constantine whispered "Afraid? You are the most dangerous frog in the world, you can tell her how you fell about her" Kermit said "I've wrote her a letter" Constantine whispered "You did? Then give it to her" Kermit said "I did that and she's gonna read it tonight" Constantine said "Good" Kermit smiled. He was about to say more when Piggy interruptet him "Kermie please come her and sit with moi" Piggy yelled and looked at Kermit "Coming. And good luck" Kermit said and walked over to Piggy and sat down with her. Constantine still looked over at Leah and was really nervous. She was going to read his letter tonight.

Later that night Leah walked up to her room to go to sleep. She walked to her bed and saw a letter, she opened it and readed it. When she had read the letter she gasped and teared up a little "He likes me" She whispered. She couldn't belive it that Constantine liked her too.

End of chapter two

Muppetjente

Reaction score
Chapter three

The next day Leah woke up to a sunny day, she looked at letter and read it again. "So it wasn't a dream" She said to herself. She got up from the bed and got dressed. Leah walked out of her room and saw Miss Piggy came out of the bathroom "Miss Piggy can I talk to you?" Leah asked "Yes" She smiled. They walked in to Leah's room again "Constantine likes me" Leah said "We all know that" Piggy said "Wait so all of you know about this?" Leah asked "Yes haven't you noticed how he looks at you all the time?" Piggy asked "Yes a little, but I didn't know that he likes me" Leah said "How did you figure it out?" Piggy asked "He told me it in a letter" Leah said and gave Piggy the letter. Piggy read the letter and looked at Leah "You should be carefull" Piggy said "Why should I be carefull?" Leah asked and looked confused at Piggy "He's evil, you can't trust him" Piggy said "He told me in the letter that he can stop being evil just for me" Leah said "Are you sure that he's telling you the truth?" Piggy asked "I don't know but I can ask him" Leah said "Do that" Piggy said "Do you know where he is?" Leah asked "On the kitchen I think" Piggy said "Thank you" Leah said and ran out of her bedroom.

When Leah came down on the kitchen she saw Constantine talked to Kermit "Constantine can we talk?" Leah asked "Yes" He said nervously, then felt a hand on his shoulder "Good luck" Kermit whispered. Leah and Constantine walked out on the porch so they could be alone "I read your letter" Leah said "You did? What do you say?" Constantine asked "I like you too" Leah smiled "You do? Thats good" Constantine "Yeah but I want to know you better before we get in a relationship" Leah said "Thats okay with me" Constantine said and hugged her, and Leah hugged him back. He pulled away the hug and kissed her on the cheek, Leah blushed at this "You are so adorable" Leah said "Thanks you are too" Constantine replied and held her hand "But do you want to stop being evil just for me?" Leah asked "Yes If you want" Constantine said "But I like the evil you" Leah said and smiled to him "Oh you do? Maybe I can be evil just for you" Constantine said and held her tightly around her waist "I would like that" Leah said and laid her hands around his neck. They couldn't take their eyes from eachother now, they were so close that their lips could meet.

Inside Miss Piggy was watching them and she didn't like it, she sighed "So you don't like to see Constantine with Leah?" A voice. Piggy turned around and noticed Kermit was behind her "No I just have this weird feeling" Piggy said "And what do the feeling tell you?" Kermit asked "That something bad are gonna happen soon" Piggy said "Piggy you worry to much" Kermit said and kissed her gently on the lips. "I have to she's my friend, and I don't trust him" Piggy said and looked at Kermit "He can be evil and I trust him" Kermit said "You trust him because he's your cousin" Piggy said "Well uhm yeah" Kermit said "Kermie I don't want to argue with you, can't we just go out for a walk just the to of us" Piggy said "Good idea" Kermit said "Oh look at that they are locking lips now" he said and looked out on the porch. Leah and Constantine was standing outside and kissed gently on the lips. "Oh no Leah what have you done" Piggy said worried "Come one leave the two love birds alone" Kermit said and grabbed her hand and walked away with Piggy.

End of chapter three