Today I am a fraggle (almost)

radionate

Reaction score
I like that game your Momma told me about. The one where she would hid the cookie and you had to find it. But don't you think it was weird she always left them in the middle of the road?

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
That never happened, and you know it!!

:mad:

Now Dad would sometimes tell me and Sister Byron to go play in the middle o' the road, but that's diff'ernt...

radionate

Reaction score
Didn't Daddy Byron dress you up as the Black Ghost for Halloween too?

(All apologizes to the comic genius I stole the last two posts from)

Bonus points to the person whose knows where they are from

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Originally posted by radionate
Didn't Daddy Byron dress you up as the Black Ghost for Halloween too?
No, Daddy Byron never dressed us up for Halloween. That was harvest time, don'tcha know.

And though I wasn't a black ghost, I was a different breed of ghosty one year. I didn't have any plain white sheets, and the only kind that were suitable for custumin' (that we didn't use fer me bed) was a white sheet with red polka dots all over it.

I was disappointed that I couldn't be a reg'lar ol' normal ghost, but Mommy Byron said that we could pretend the red spots were measels. So I wore that, Mommy Byron painted half muh face red and the other half green, and, ladies and gentleman (and bears and chickens and things),

One Halloween night, Byron went out as "a seasick ghost with the measels".

:embarrassed:

We even have piccies as proof---well, at least 1, anyway...

Manda:-D

Reaction score
Maybe I should point out Byron, that I also stated Richard Simmons gives me nightmares, so I wasn't defending you so much as I was trying to avoid any Richard Simmons references!!!! (I shudder at the very name....)
:big_grin:

radionate

Reaction score
Originally posted by Janice & Mokey's Man
One Halloween night, Byron went out as "a seasick ghost with the measels".
You are too twisted for color TV!

Jackie

Reaction score
Well since Byron is free I think it's time to announce that someone on this Muppet Board has some incriminating pictures of him!!!!! I bid $1 for a copy of them to be emailed to me so I can post them for everyone to see. :wink: