Today is Epcot's Birthday!

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Actually the way that way Walt Disney wanted it to be was far more complicated then it actually is. He actually wanted people to live in this community with modern day things, but But ti was free of pollution and and smog and smoke and all that kinda stuff. It was going to be environmentally safe and visitors could observe how these people are living. It' like the Truman show or living in a bubble or something to that affect, heh! But after he passed, the board felt that was too costly and complicated, so they went with something a bit simpler. I forgot whitch book has this informations in grater detail then I could ever explain it.

you'll love it, I'm sure, Ilikemuppets. I've been to Epcot once about 3 years ago (2004) while I was at Disneyworld with my high school band for our yearly competition. Basically there are pavilions from many different countries (not exactly sure of the number though), plus Future World which includes Test Track (awesome ride!) and Mission:Space (which I never rode).
Unfortunately this trip was before I became addicted to sushi, so I didn't get any at the Japan pavilion, but should I ever go back to Epcot, that will be at the top of my list!
Oh yeah! That's where the Electric Mayhem was laying "Rock And Rollin' Around The World" On The Muppet's go to Walt Disney World special!:smile:

I hope yopu get you get to see the Japanese pavilion the nest time you go to visit Dana!:smile:

Skye

Reaction score
It's funny... I've never been to Epcot. But this thread is making me want to go, lol! It sounds like such a fun place! :smile: