Today's Muppetational Question...

Rizzo

Reaction score
Alright, here's the question:

Several of the major muppets (Lets say, Miss Piggy, Gonzo, Rizzo, Rowlf, Pepe, Swedish Chef, Fozzie, Big Bird, Oscar the Grouch, Beaker, and Grover) are on a jet plane heading for Muppet Airport where Kermit is waiting for them. The pilot is knocked out due to sudden turbulance, and one of the muppets has to take his place.

HOWEVER, due to the turbulance:

Miss Piggy has hit her head and thinks she's George Washington

Gonzo is unable to see because the frightened Rizzo has clung to his head and blocked his view (Let's say no matter what Rizzo won't get off Gonzo's head, to make it interesting)

Rowlf hit his head and thinks Fozzie is a cat, therefore he is chasing him around

The Swedish Chef's arms were thrown up into the air, making his back go out and not letting him move them down again

Oscar the Grouch was thrown down Big Bird's throat and is unable to get out, therefore causing Big Bird to get worried and hyperventilate (let's say he does this through his nose)

Beaker has somehow responded to one of the Doctor's experiments on him and has turned into a Frankenstein monster

And Pepe and Grover hit their heads and think they are Lincoln and Booth (Let's say Pepe is Lincoln and Grover is Booth)

There is no auto pilot, there is no other way the plane can be controlled. Who takes over the plane? :smile:

Salmoto

Reaction score
Pepe, he would be capable of preserving the union, even though this particular union is that of a bunch of muppets that have been stuck tgether in some goofy way.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score

Wait a minute. If Pepe was Lincoln, wouldn't he have been shot by Grover? I might need to think about this for a while.

Rizzo

Reaction score
I don't know. I don't think they'd have any guns aboard the plane, and they just THINK they're Lincoln and Booth, they aren't really, and they don't have to be historically pefect, the point is just that Grover is attempting to get Pepe. :smile: