Today's the day!!! D'Snowth, HERE IS YOUR LIFE: Snowth's Anniversary Thread

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
"sneaks inside" :embarrassed:

Uh. Hello everybody. I had no idea this was happening. Some of you older members may remember me. I haven't been a regular visitor for a few years, but this is not the place to talk about me.

D'Snowth and I struck up a very good forum friendship and I have many blessed memories. I remember very well reading the MASH TV show parody TKO he and others posted here on MC. Even though I never had the chance to appear in it alongside him, I was given a recurring role when he left at the beginning of the last season as a friend of his recommended by him as a replacement to the rest of the cast. I was based upon the Father Mulcahey (not sure of the exact name) character on MASH.

Congratulations Snowth. May you have many more anniversaries. :smile::big_grin:

Old Thunder

Reaction score
D'Snowth and I struck up a very good forum friendship and I have many blessed memories. I remember very well reading the MASH TV show parody TKO he and others posted here on MC. Even though I never had the chance to appear in it alongside him, I was given a recurring role when he left at the beginning of the last season as a friend of his recommended by him as a replacement to the rest of the cast. I was based upon the Father Mulcahey (not sure of the exact name) character on MASH.
Can I see this?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Can I see this?
Here's a complete list of our episodes:

http://www.muppetcentral.com/forum/threads/for-our-convenience.31746/

Our tenth anniversary was three years ago, and literally nobody cared. Not a soul.

And after all these years, I'm really saddened that I'm no longer in contact with a majority of the other castmembers. I'm Facebook friends with Beauregard; MrsPepper got married last year, but I rarely hear from her anymore either; Prawnie cut all contact with me over a stupid comment I posted on Facebook when I shouldn't have; and I have no idea whatever happened to any of the other castmembers. At least "Father Marty" still resurfaces from time to time to let us know he cares. :smile:

Old Thunder

Reaction score
Oooh this is cool! I’ll see if I can read them in future.

Would be interesting for the current forum to do something like this...

Old Thunder

Reaction score
I have half a mind to set up a team to write this here and now.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I don't really believe the original has aged well. Like, at all. The original was created in a pre-social media era of the internet, where congregating on forums such as this was far more common. With so much of the original built around the forum community and such, I don't know how a reboot, remake, next-gen spinoff, or what have you would even work.

Not to mention, since the original was MrsPepper's concept, I think it should be up to her whether this should happen, though I doubt she'd approve.