Toga's Total Teasers and Tale Title Tally

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
WOW. I must say, I can't wait to read every single one of these if they all come to fruition!

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Absolutely! I hope they all work out! And if you need any help with anything at all, we'd all be more than happy to help. I know I'm not here myself much lately, but I'm always glad to answer a question or two if I can!

Happy belated birthday, by the way!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Phew! Finally caught up with all the craziness... OK, there ain't no way Sis's taking the title of unfinished fics away from Lisa. So can we get some of it posted now, please? And happy birthday, hope you enjoyed it, cause you've certainly given us all such great a gift.

Java

Reaction score
Oh my goodness! I'm just looking through fan-fic threads by my favorite authors here and found this.

Lisa! It's such a tease! (I know that's the point but....) You have so much of Flippersteps in that head of yours and I want to read it! What can we do to help get it out...

And you have that much more of A Heart of Gold that your withholding... NOT FAIR!

Hmph!

MORE of All your Stories PLEASE!

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Oh hi there! If you take a peak, actually, I'm really catching up to myself in Heart of Gold. The chapter I posted today, for example, includes the teaser I put in here.

And speaking of this here thread... Thanks for the bump, Java. It reminded me that I should really add some of my newer stories to this Tally. I mean... There's the one with the whole water theme thing going, that's a really... Well, it's kind of creepy and kind of sad and kind of I-told-Prawnie-about-one-of-the-scenes-and-it-more-or-less-killed-him-multiple-times-and-that-was-just-the-plot-exposition-version... I'm actually kind of proud of myself for that story, largely because I finally managed to give my favorite character the kind of role he usually actually gets, that being a very, very, very small one... Oh, and of course there's that OTHER story where the Muppets are all really poor and- ...Oh wait. That's half of my stories, not just one. But anyway, this is the one where that one character is all lonely and then they're all homesick but none of them want to say so because they're being all, y'know... Muppety... And then there's all those OTHER characters who really MEAN well- well, except for maybe that one, but anyway... And let's see... I could've sworn there were more... OH! Oh there's that one that I have no CLUE which version to write but one of them is a lot like that one movie- Well, okay, like those two movies... And it's REALLY fun. I like that version. But I like that other version, too, and...

...Yeah. Welcome to Lisa Land.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Wheee! Lisa Land! Lisa Land! I wanna ride the Three Mind Shaft and the Flying Holy Mosquitoes!

Java

Reaction score
Yea, seems to me I'm riding the same boat because now I've finished (I'll be shot for typing this and not producing it but okay) The Great Desire but I can't post it yet because I have to sleep for work and it will also take a long time to type (it's a long chapter).

Not to mention I've ironed out another background story or two for my other fic and have written down the ideas for 5 more.

I think I sympathize with your Lisa Land.

Hope school's going well for you though and gives you the chance to breath to get all that is in you out.

Later!

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Why I Haven't Posted Anything in Ages: The Beginning

Once upon a time there was a girl with no life at all who had too much time on her hands. She was just finishing up her first year of high school, which really wasn't a very good year, but she was rapidly developing an obsession with the Muppets. Then one day, she happened to go to her friend's sweet sixteen party. The friend realized that the girl had never seen The Muppet Movie, and set about rectifying the situation. This was wonderful, except that everyone at the party was talking, and no one believed that the girl had never seen it before because she already knew all of the songs by heart. (Like I said, she had too much time on her hands, so she hung out on her computer listening to those songs...)

Then all of a sudden the friend's sweet sixteen party turned into a sleepover, which was great, except that the girl didn't have any toiletries or change of clothes with her, which meant that she had to try to sleep on the floor in a house where she'd never been before while still wearing her contacts. Needless to say, this attempt at sleep did not go very well, so instead the girl mulled over The Muppet Movie and wished that she could have been a character in said movie. She cooked up a whole scene for herself where she saved the day, and even wrote a pretty little song for herself to sing, but since she had no means of actually writing the song down, she just typed it on her cell phone and saved it there.

Well, time went by, and the girl suddenly had a lot less time on her hands because she spent four weeks camping with twenty-nine perfect strangers on a program provided by her youth group. This sounds like a completely unrelated tangent, but believe me, it's really quite influential.

While the girl was on that camping trip, she found herself standing on a beach on an island up in the State of Washington, trying to remember that song she'd typed into her cell phone. (She didn't have her cell phone with her, you see, because it was against the program rules.) Well, since she couldn't remember all of it, she ended up changing a few words, and ultimately liked the revised version better.

Then the girl went back home and started thinking about that scene she'd written for herself with the Muppets, and since it obviously couldn't actually happen, she started concocting a whole new story to work it into that largely featured herself. It somehow involved the Muppets ending up at her parents' house and being impressed that she had a motorcycle... but now I am getting off topic. The point is that the girl started school and kept mulling over various versions of this silly little story about how she saved the Muppets.

She apparently found it far more fascinating than the previous semester's story that- at least in HER mind- was someday going to be turned into a James Bond movie in which she would play the role of 007's daughter that he didn't know he had. ...Don't ask.

Anyway, Winter Break came along, and the girl went to this huge, crazy convention thing where she met up with some of those twenty-nine strangers from the camping trip, and one of those strangers, with whom the girl had gotten along very well, recommended the girl to this website called Muppet Central. (See? I told you the camping trip was important.)

So, the girl went home and started investigating this "Muppet Central" place, and she decided it looked pretty crazy, which of course meant that it was pretty darn cool. She particularly enjoyed this section for "Fan Fiction," which proved to her that she wasn't the only person out there making up stories about stories that already existed. She had never heard of Fan Fiction before, you see, so this was a radical concept to her, and she loved it. Of course, it helped that there were some fascinating Fan Fiction stories on Muppet Central at that time.

Naturally, the girl wanted to join Muppet Central, but she, being a relatively sheltered, naive, innocent little girl, wasn't sure if her parents would be alright with that, and besides, couldn't think of a user name. Eventually, though, she got over both of those details, and logged in for the first time as TogetherAgain. Naturally, one of the first things she did was to run and tell the fan fiction writers that they needed to get back to writing their stories.

Well, before you knew it, TogetherAgain was starting to think to herself, "Gee... Maybe I could try this fan fiction stuff..." And her life has never been the same since then.

(More to come sooner or later... Inspiration can just be so silly sometimes. :coy:)

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Gives Lisa a good warm hug... Her and her three minds. Thank you for stopping by and stepping in. You know we miss you and wait for whenever you can return to posting.