Tonight: The (Person??) is Back!!

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
COOL! Here's hoping he comes to Memphis some day!

Docnzhoss

Reaction score
christyb said:
Thats cool. Thanks for sharing with us Ryan. Oh yeah, missed having ya around here. How's school coming along?

Thanks for the kind words, christyb. I'll tell you what...this has been one crazy semester. What with observations and night school and reports and presentations; the list goes on and on. I am definitely taking the summer off from school unless I can get an online course. That way, I can just pretend to be attending school when actually hanging out here. :wink: I can't encourage that behavior, though, don't want to be a bad influence on our younger friends. :smirk:

christyb

Reaction score
Crazy Semester, I'd have to agree with that. And don't worry about corrupting me...I'm already doing the same thing...*checks watch* Oops, "missed" that class. LoL. Thanks for checking in. Someday we'll have to go back and finish the MC movie. :smile:

Docnzhoss

Reaction score
christyb said:
Crazy Semester, I'd have to agree with that. And don't worry about corrupting me...I'm already doing the same thing...*checks watch* Oops, "missed" that class. LoL. Thanks for checking in. Someday we'll have to go back and finish the MC movie. :smile:

Wha??? I did not realize it wasn't finished. To the Thinking Cave!

Music plays:
Do do do do do do do do
Do do do do do do do do
Buh Buh!
Music Ends

I haved donned my thinking cap and now must race to the scene of the crime: an unfinished MC movie.

christyb

Reaction score
Yes! Ryan is back with his creative genius to save the day. We kinda hit a road block and never finished the story. It could definately use your flair. :big_grin: