1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Tons of Fraggle stuff for sale

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell and Trade' started by justairbagit, Jun 13, 2009.

1. zns

zns Well-Known Member

That's fine, just thought I'd mention it though. Didn't mean anything by it. :o
  2. MuppetMazz

MuppetMazz Member

Those puzzles are great (not the boxed ones, the wood ones). I haven't the slightest idea what a respectable price would be for you on those. Any thoughts?
  3. zns

zns Well-Known Member

Considering what I am asking for, what is the best price for all of these items. Send me an email or a PM. Thanks.
  4. justairbagit

justairbagit New Member

About $30 plus shipping lol
  5. justairbagit

justairbagit New Member

The prob is with giving you a price on those is its not a cheap thing. The stamps and doozers were so hard to find in that condition lol
  6. justairbagit

justairbagit New Member

Oh nothen was taken by it. I was in a hurry when I replied.... Just dont have any more room and hate to part with this stuff. Its many years of collecting lol
  7. MuppetMazz

MuppetMazz Member

Hmm...I will have to think about it. Thanks. :coy:
  8. zns

zns Well-Known Member

Actually I was referring to a tape trade for some of those things, but considering what I am asking for, it does seem like a little less for what you have. Just thought that I would mention it though. Thanks again.
  9. justairbagit

justairbagit New Member

Just wanted to let everyone know that i will be listing everything on ebay starting today.
  10. MuppetMazz

MuppetMazz Member

hopefully you'll list your username so we can check it all out.
  11. justairbagit

justairbagit New Member

Hello everyone, Just wanted to let you guys know that I started listing today and my username for ebay is a1b13tiggy
  12. justairbagit

justairbagit New Member

Posting new things every days as things are found.
  13. CoOKiE

CoOKiE Member

Hey still waiting on a response, i think you over looked my question on the Mc Donald Doozer test cars... What would you like for them?

And What would you like for the PVCs 1 Red, and boober with flute
  14. justairbagit

justairbagit New Member

Just wanted to let everyone know that more stuff has been listed on ebay and theres more to come over the next few weeks. The first round sold well and has been shipped, Hope the new owners love the stuff as much as I did!
  15. muppetfan1999

muppetfan1999 New Member

do you have any fraggle rock lps or cassetes? also, how will you send the items to me?
  16. hemi

hemi Member

Hi man,
    Said to see you selling your collection...
    do you mayby sell the tagged dog you got hidden somewhere overthere?
    how much do you want for the boxed doozers...
    greatings Hemi
  17. kermambo

kermambo New Member

Hey
    how much did you end up selling the puppet for?
    he was awesome
    jarrod
  18. hemi

hemi Member

Hi ,
    I'm still interested in those doozers,
    let me know how much you want for them?
    Said to see you selling your collection....
    greatings,hemi