Tony Danza's Talk Show

JoeyMuppet

Reaction score
I don't know if anybody on here has heard,but Tony's talk show is probrabily going to get canceled.No joke.The first time I heard this was,this morning's episode.Then I checked on imdb.com,it said the same thing.

JoeyMuppet

Reaction score
The guests were Liza Minnelli,Al Roker,and Regis Philbin.The other things they had on there were clips from the series,and Tony sang two songs.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Honestly, I felt the show was the biggest piece of crap ever. And I LIKE Tony Danza. The entire program was a total embarassment one episopde after another. He felt totally uncomortable about everything, and half the time when a celebrity was about to make a point and tell a good story about something, He'd turn it back around to him (he did that with Seth Green when he was talking about Family Guy, and I got pretty annoyed.) And what the shell was up with that Extravadanza board? it had freaking moving HANDS. Ugliest darn thing I ever saw. And then, he tried to get a Parrot to talk every other day for 3 months. If there was something viable on opposite it, I'd never have seen it. And to think, they canned Wayne Brady's show for it. Wayne Brady at the very least had a knack for entertaining, but Tony just seemed to debase himself at every stop/ I found out it was canned in March and I cracked up! Very very inferior to other celebrity talk shows.