Took forever, but I finally found some good news!

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Yeah, it was Called Barney & The Backyard Gang back than.

wwfpooh

Reaction score
Yeah, but when it came of PBS, it was called Barney & friends...
No. For me, both Backyard Gang & And Friends were on PBS. I know this, because I know that Backyard Gang involved the dark purple Barney & And Friends involves the more recent light purple Barney.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Let me explain...Barney started out as a series of videos, let's not forget. I wish I didn't know that, but I do. So, basically, I could see Disney airing the videos as "specials" before PBS took interrest in it.

I will say this... Teletubbies is gone, but so isn't "Jakers! It's Piggly Winks!" I gotta admit, that was a cute little show. I really enjoyed it. And Mel Brooks was the voice of one of the sheep. Joan Rivers came in and voiced another Sheep second or third season.

Though the animation was pretty wooden...

wwfpooh

Reaction score
And note, Tara Strong voiced the duck in that series, too.

Drtooth

Reaction score
And Russi Taylor, and Charels Adler... and (I think) even ol' Doc Hopper, Charels Durning was in it. It was a very impressive voice cast.

Hey... maybe Xerxes can have that as a voice actor focus...

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
No. For me, both Backyard Gang & And Friends were on PBS. I know this, because I know that Backyard Gang involved the dark purple Barney & And Friends involves the more recent light purple Barney.
Okay, I see and stand corrected.