The Dark Crystal:Crystal Shard prop replica

Muppet Family Christmas Un-Cut DVD

Muppet Show Season 2 DVD

A Sam and Friends DVD collection of some sort.:crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
I second that list actually. Well, my list would be:

1) The Dark Crystal : Crystal Shard Replica

2) Another Scooter doll of some sort. (So far I only know of one! Which I own anyways, now.)

3) Muppet Family Christmas Un-Cut DVD

4) More Muppety Clothing of some sort. (With plus-sizes! The few bits and pieces I've seen in stores is like...junior sized! Which isn't good for a woman who normally runs 18-20W. X_X)

5) All of Jim Henson Hour on DVD

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
And you can get JHH on VHS from some of the trusted tape traders here Sara. Got all 12 episodes on VHS, and the SS 20th Anniversary which counts as a thirteenth episode on VCD. Only missing the Pilot/Innertube episode.
Hope this helps.

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
Thanks Ed! ...But I have nothing to actually 'trade'. Can't cut anything, as I don't have a tape/DVD transferer. Oh well, might see if I can figure something out, but that's really awesome!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Well... Reason I got the episodes I got on VHS was a favor/gift from MuppetDude, one of my main friends for working on the Muppet Listings.
The VCD I got was from Justin Faulknor, who will accept payment for copying/transfering the Muppet material in his library... If you come to such an arrangement like the one we have, and I can't recommend him enough. You'd have to talk to him though to see if his schedule's not too booked.
Also, some of the tape traders might accept payment instead of trades, talk to KermieClown the link to his list of material's in the "Videos" thread in the B/S/T section.

JJandJanice

Reaction score
KermieClown is great, I love trading and selling with that guy. I just traded three episodes of Muppet Babies for Jim Henson's funeral. I've also brought from him, The Muppet Family Christmas (Uncut) and The Muppets Celebrate Jim Henson. I plan on doing more bussiness with him.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
My top five:

1. an all-new, detailed book on the history of either The Muppets, Jim Henson, or The Jim Henson Company.

2. A video game based specifically on one of the muppet movies.

3. The second season of The Muppet Show on DVD.

4. The Jim Henson Hour on DVD.

5. A set of Muppet trading cards, featuring at least 100 different cards and as many different characters as possible.

top five honorable mentions:

1. re-releases of the playhouse videos
2. action figures of Louis Kazagger, Digit, Seymour, Mad Monty, Boppity, Droop, and Fleet Scribbler.
3. The complete Little Muppet Monsters series.
4. re-releases of the play-along videos.
5. a DVD featuring commercials that starred the muppets.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Shame Palisades is gone--all mine would come from them:

1) A set of die-cast recreations of Muppet vehicles (from movies/tv shows).
2) A statue of Plumber Gonzo's pipe sculpture from atop his truck in TMM. (Other such prop replicas would be cool, too: Pigs In Space Swinetrek and guns, MOMMA trashcan, Kermit's coffee mug, etc).
3) UNCUT DVD versions of TV specials and movies, including a release of Sam and Friends in full, Jim Henson Hour, Muppets Tonight, etc.
4) A NEW (Theatrical) MOVIE!!!! C'mon DIZ, get with it! Heh heh.

I can't think of anything else that the above 4 doesn't already encompass.