Top 5 Muppet and JHC Merchandise that you want to be released

Fozzie6

Reaction score
I like minor muppetz idea of a complete history of Jim Henson's muppets book. I'd like some sort of guide like that.

SkeksisGirl

Reaction score
My Top Five... or more would be:

1) A Two or Three hundred page biography on Jim Henson and his company. I love "Jim Henson: The Works" but whenever I read it I get rediculed (Didn't help that they were looking over my shoulder when The Count Von Count was plastered on one of the pages).

2) Jim Henson's Time Piece on DVD... PLEASE?! ::Gets down on knees and begs.::

3) Jim Henson Hour on DVD.

4) Seasons 2-5 of the Muppet Show and Fraggle Rock.

5) The Muppets Celebrate Jim Henson. I've never seen this all the way through! Woah is me.

6) Scale replica of the Chamberlain from the Dark Crystal. I want my whimpering Skeksis dang it!

7) ALL THE MUPPET, FRAGGLE, and SESAME STREET ALBUMS RELEASED ON DVD!

DTWolf

Reaction score
Excluding Sesame Street merchandise, here's what I'd like to see:

1. Muppet Movie soundtrack CD (re-release)

2. Muppet Show seasons 2-5 on DVD

3. "The Jim Henson Collection" DVD set--including Sam and Friends, Time Piece, early Muppet commercials like Wilkins/Won'tkins and the La Choy Dragon, and, if possible, the Rowlf segments from the Jimmy Dean Show

4. Fireys action figures with interchangeable heads, arms, and legs

5. Thog action figure

If you want me to stay somewhere near the realm of reality, I'd have to replace 4 and 5 with something else. The Jim Henson Hour sounds nice, though I don't know how that would work without the Storyteller segments (I just doubt they'd be included on competing DVDs).

And I have to admit I've been longing to see more of Little Muppet Monsters since those long-gone days of hearing that incredibly-catchy theme song on a couple of Saturday mornings. . . . After that, the show disappeared, and I kept waiting every Saturday for it to reappear, but it never did. . . .

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Well... It may not have any articulation, but you might want to contact fellow forum member Zoot the Saxman and purchase one of his customized Thog statues. Eyeing one meself, though it's better to help out someone who has such an item on their Muppet holy grail lists.

DTWolf

Reaction score
The Count said:
Well... It may not have any articulation, but you might want to contact fellow forum member Zoot the Saxman and purchase one of his customized Thog statues. Eyeing one meself, though it's better to help out someone who has such an item on their Muppet holy grail lists.
Don't deprive yourself on my account. :smile:
I've seen the pictures, and Zoot did a wonderful job, but I don't tend to buy customs. Thog is on my list, but I'm resigned to the fact that it's a crazy dream. . .

minor muppetz

Reaction score
a slightly altered wishlist

I would like to make a few top five wishlists...

Top 5 DVDs:
1. The Great Santa Clause Switch
2. The Muppet Show Seasons 2-5
3. Sam and Friends
4. Rowlf's Rhapsodies with The Muppets
5. MuppeTelevision segments of The Jim Henson Hour

Top 5 Books:
1. Of Muppets and Men(re-release)
2. an updated Jim Henson: The Works-type book
3. a Muppet trivia book
4. The Muppet Show Book (re-release)
5. The Muppet Show Book 2
Honorary mention: a book collection of every Muppet comic strip and a Muppet comic book series

Top 5 Action Figures:
1. Doglion
2. Seymour
3. Louis Kazagger
4. Boppity
5. Nigel the Director

Top 5 Miscellanious Items:
1. a Muppet trading cards collection
2. a sequel to Muppet Racemania
3. a sequel to Muppet Party Cruise
4. a Muppet sports video game
5. a Muppet trivia game

JJandJanice

Reaction score
Let me think here, some of my top eight would be...

Action figures
1) Any of the Sesame Street ones (minus Super Grover)
2) Fraggle Rock Action figures
3) Spamela Hamderson (She's a really good looking female pig, plus godda love having as many Muppet pigs as possible)
4) Annie Sue (Same as Spamela, not to mention more female Muppets and a muppet characther from Mrs. Gold herself)
5)Nigel

DVDs..
1) All seasons of the Muppet Show (Uncut, hopefully)
2) All seasons of Fraggle Rock
3) Sam and Friends collection (as mention before)
4) The complete series of Muppets Tonight (they could probably fit that into one dvd set, right?)
5) Any of the story of Jim Henson himself.

Other Muppet stuff
1) Floyd Pepper and Uncle Deadly bust (The bust doesn't have the whole EM band, plus not enough Jerry Nelson Muppets)
2) A really good looking Janice plush (the one from Sabba is somewhat good-looking, but I'm sure someone could better)
3) A really good book of Jim Henson
4) Busts of Sesame Street muppets
5) Busts of Fraggle Rock Muppets

That's all I can think of right now...I'm sure I'll come up with more later.

crazed gonzo fa

Reaction score
I came up with a great idea for some merchandise: a prop replica of David Bowie's wig from Labyrinth!

Speed Tracer

Reaction score
I think that The Jim Henson Hour and Sam and Friends on DVD are the biggies for me. Also, re-releases of the Jim Henson Records releases would be swellular.