Top 7 Lost SS Inserts

D'Snowth

Reaction score
No, this is apparently from another one of those review channels that seem to make up a majority of YouTube's population anymore.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Oh.

Only reason I brought it up is cause he's been known to make conspiracy therories and "lost" pages just because he has a tempter tantrum over clips and episodes he can't see.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
He seems to think segments that haven't made their way online/in fan collections in English are lost, as opposed to just in storage (though I also feel he's worded some of it as saying Sesame Workshop isn't likely to have them released), but I found an old article saying that Sesame Workshop did digitally preserve every old episode back in 2004.

https://www.businesswire.com/news/h...me-Workshop-Library-Including-35-Years-Sesame

Interesting about that Batman segment. For years I had been thinking that the "clean and dirty windows" segment was in episode 179, which fans only have in black and white, but after seeing this video and looking at the Muppet Wiki page, I have found that it's the "crossing the street" segment. I don't know how I've made this mistake all these years (though I had noticed I hadn't really seen a picture from the segment, and I probably would have, even if it was in black and white, on that page). Has the Mandela Effect struck my mind?

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Oh, that's awesome. I love Blameitonjorge and when I found out he had done a video about Sesame Street I clicked on that video so fast it would make The Flash's head spin. I think Jorge's work is very interesting and some of his commentary will occasionally make the videos humorous at times. He truly is one of the best experts I've seen on disturbing children's shows and lost media. While I am a creepypasta fan, sometimes I think it's cool to see things about lost episodes, creepy kid shows, and similar odd stuff that is actually real lol.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
On the subject of publicly unavailable Sesame Street skits.

Here's one thing I've learned over the years. The sad truth is, some skits unfortunately just have to rely on Sesame Workshop because they didn't make it to the era of VCR's. We're very lucky to have gotten Sesame Unpaved, giving others the chance to tape episodes from the 70's. It still bugs me how many people feel just because Sesame Workshop shows no interest in releasing a skit/didn't make it to the era of VCR's, that automatically means something controversial happened. It's just people overthinking stuff.

PumpkinJ

Reaction score
Oh.

Only reason I brought it up is cause he's been known to make conspiracy therories and "lost" pages just because he has a tempter tantrum over clips and episodes he can't see.
@LittleJerry92, you know I don't do that anymore, right? I've obtained enough study about the status of these clips and episodes, they're not lost, and I no longer have temper tantrums over such stuff like this. I already matured and grew up like @ssetta by early 2018. (He, too, had the same problems with his behavior on here before, cuz he nagged people for episodes one time and even tried to force everyone to get petitions he had going when Noggin was phasing out the Unpaved episodes, which drove MANY people away from this site without returning ever again.)