Top Annoying Misnaming People Do

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Mine is when people keep spelling Fozzie's name wrong. :embarrassed: Just the other day someone spelt it "Fossie." I'm like what is he a dinosaur? :rolleyes: Or that guy named Jim who performs Kermit. I mean really??!! "That guy named Jim." Oi vey! :jim:

PanthraDion

Reaction score
I think the most annoying 'misnaming' is somebody not even knowing who Kermit the Frog is.
Yea, I know! I find that really frustrating.:grr: Whenever I talk to someone who is not a muppet fan, I always try to mention Kermit, because even if someone doesn't know what the muppets are, they should at least know who Kermit is!
No offense but that just makes me wanna punch someone in the face. Lol!

Vincent L

Reaction score
I always try to mention Kermit, because even if someone doesn't know what the muppets are, they should at least know who Kermit is!
Speaking of that, before I knew what the Muppets are, I know who Kermit is.

Hubert

Reaction score
Mine is when people keep spelling Fozzie's name wrong. :embarrassed: Just the other day someone spelt it "Fossie." I'm like what is he a dinosaur? :rolleyes: Or that guy named Jim who performs Kermit. I mean really??!! "That guy named Jim." Oi vey! :jim:
Fossie...I've never seen that mispelling before. Interesting.

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
Don't even get me started on the Youtube comments those Studio DC shows got.

(referring to the scene with Beaker)
"Mi mi mi mi! I love that chicken thing!" (whaaaa??)
"Hello, Cermit!" (So doesn't that make his name "Sermit"?)
"Lol that Muppet girl said 'don't worry, we won't bite!'" (Well, at least they knew Janice was a girl).
"This was a special for the Muppets a.k.a. Sesame Street" (Yes, because we clearly saw Elmo, Big Bird, Ernie, Bert, and Cookie Monster)
"LOL I love the puppets!" (You said the P word!!! Traitor!)
"I love Mrs. Piggy" (She's not married! - yet)
And my favorite "The Muppets ruined this show!" (That's right, blame it on the characters you're not even familiar with).

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Don't even get me started on the Youtube comments those Studio DC shows got.

(referring to the scene with Beaker)
"Mi mi mi mi! I love that chicken thing!" (whaaaa??)
"Hello, Cermit!" (So doesn't that make his name "Sermit"?)
"Lol that Muppet girl said 'don't worry, we won't bite!'" (Well, at least they knew Janice was a girl).
"This was a special for the Muppets a.k.a. Sesame Street" (Yes, because we clearly saw Elmo, Big Bird, Ernie, Bert, and Cookie Monster)
"LOL I love the puppets!" (You said the P word!!! Traitor!)
"I love Mrs. Piggy" (She's not married! - yet)
And my favorite "The Muppets ruined this show!" (That's right, blame it on the characters you're not even familiar with).
Wow! I would never ever say the p word. Ugh! That is a secret for all of them. Gosh! Her name is "Miss Piggy." What is wrong with you, non-Muppet fans. She's not married, even though she believes she sort of is to the frog. And gosh! Come on! We always say that sometimes our relationships get complicated.

Thank you for the feedback, Mo. You are awesome!

Hubert

Reaction score
Just was looking at comments on a TMS episode...someone's three favorite characters include Miss Poggy...

I dunno if they were going for Miss Piggy or Miss Poogy, but regardless, that's pretty pathetic...