Top Annoying Misnaming People Do

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Or why does Kermit's voice sound different now? >< I've seen people make those comments about Steve that Mo is talking about and while everyone is entitled to their opinion some of them are just down right uncalled for.

CaseytheMuppet

Reaction score
Once I read that "they were sad because that James Henderson guy got killed in a car crash, so he could never make more Muppets"

:scary:

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Once I read that "they were sad because that James Henderson guy got killed in a car crash, so he could never make more Muppets"

:scary:
Lol! Okay now that one might take the cake! I haven't read any quite like that YET being the key word. :stick_out_tongue:

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
Wow. Just wow. I can understan Ed Sullivan accidentally calling Jim Henson "Jim Jenson" when the Muppets first appeared on his show (Sullivan tended to forget things, and Henson wasn't all that well known yet), but wow! And where do they get the car crash from?

CaseytheMuppet

Reaction score
IDK! Ok, you don't have to be a fan to know his name is Jim Henson. Some people...

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
"wow I didn't know Piggy was voiced by a man." A man?!! I mean really! Sad thing is is the people I've come in contact with claim their huge Muppet fans. ><

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
"wow I didn't know Piggy was voiced by a man." A man?!! I mean really! Sad thing is is the people I've come in contact with claim their huge Muppet fans. ><
I've had to tell that to a couple of people (who are Muppet fans), even though I thought it was common knowledge, lol. :mad:

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Well the thing is is their even more blown away to hear THAT MAN is also Fozzie, and Animal. Or "wow Bert sounds like Fozzie!" I'm like well....*sighs*