1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Tosh and Boober Question

Discussion in 'Fraggle Rock' started by Alpha Centauri, Oct 11, 2007.

1. Why do people think Boober has a crush on her? I just watched "Boober's quite day" and it didn't seem like it to me. Am I missing something?
  2. Skeeter Muppet

Skeeter Muppet Active Member

I think people might be getting the idea from the duet contest episode, where Boober picks Tosh over Wembley to be his partner.

-Kim
  3. Foodie

Foodie Active Member

Yeah, Boober's all ga-ga for Tosh in " A Tune For Two ". Wembley makes a pretty good face when Boober decides to do the duet with her after he just told Wembley that he wanted nothing to do with the whole thing. :smirk:
  4. Collgoff

Collgoff Well-Known Member

Dose Boober tell Tosh the he loves her?
  5. Fraggline

Fraggline Active Member

So far as I know (and, not to be a big braggart, but I've seen all the episodes of the Muppet version), Boober has not told Tosh that he loves her. I guess it's just my personal opinion, but I think that there might be slightly more evidence that Boober has a few affections for Mokey.
    WhiteRabbit likes this.
  6. Collgoff

Whys that?
  7. Princeton

Princeton Active Member

But if you look through the whole series, Wembley was never Boober's favorite to begin with. So Boober choosing *anyone* over Wembley shouldn't come as all that much of a
    surprise.
  8. Fraggline

Fraggline Active Member

I guess it just seems to me that, though Boober has been seen with Tosh in a few episodes, in a lot more of them, he shows real tenderness to Mokey; for example, in "Mokey and the Minstrels," there's a specific scene. I don't know, but I like to think that way...:dreamy:
    WhiteRabbit likes this.
  9. Collgoff

Boy that is so true!
  10. Tom Fraggle

Tom Fraggle Active Member

Yeah, I agree with this. I think that's about the only place I pick up on the Tosh/Boober signal. He likes Mokey for sure, but maybe he secretly admires Tosh.
  11. Slackbot

Slackbot Well-Known Member

Boober also favors Tosh a little in Gobo's School for Explorers. She's the Teacher's Pet of his laundry class.
  12. Tom Fraggle

Tom Fraggle Active Member

oh yeah... How did I miss that? Thanks for pointing that out.