Tough Pigs Frank Oz interview part one

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
It's always a good read when Frank is interviewed; such an intelligent man with an honest soul in an industry of $, as all the Muppeteers are.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I wonder if that phone "breaking up" when "the camel" is asked about was planned by Oz and Tough Pigs before the interview (as in, they expected that to happen) or if that's his way of avoiding things he doesn't want to talk about (maybe the documentary sheds some light on that, Tough Pigs clearly saw it already but most of us haven't) and did so unexpectedly.

Of course he does that when Harvey Kneeslapper is brought up, as if he doesn't like talking about him, but then when TP said they don't have to Oz did talk about the character.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
I think the camel bit is an inside joke from the movie.

This interview was great because Frakes dives into the current state of Piggy and Animal, and he also shares his thought about Eric Jacobson wich I don't think I've ever heard him talk about before.

Froggy Fool

Reaction score
I love this interview. It's great hearing Frank talking about the Muppets again publically. I'm really excited for MGT to come out to see some of the stuff TP was talking about.