Toy Fair 2013?

TheMonsterAteMe

Reaction score
Are there any Muppet products being shown at Toy Fair 2013? Or are we out of luck again this year too?

Drtooth

Reaction score
At least they're FINALLY putting out a different assortment of Sesame Street pal Packs. Even though that assortment is 2 sets. I really hoped they'd have more with a bigger assortment of yet unreleased characters. A Baby Bear at least. But that baker Cookie Monster (and we've had tons of baker Cookie Monsters before) is too adorable to pass up.

I had a feeling they'd release Plush versions of the Pop figures sooner or later (they do for Heroes both DC and Marvel, The Simpsons, and Nightmare before Christmas). The Animal somehow looks like something out of Parappa the Rapper, though. I don't get the cupcake things at all.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Now that I think about it...

How many of the things released in previous Toy Fairs did we actually see vs. stuff that was never shown at TF that we got anyway (mostly Disney Store/theme park exclusives)? We were supposed to see Muppet Kooshballs. That never happened... we didn't see the much better Disney Store/ Parks figurine set at the event, and yet here we are...